Emailed Talk From Governing Body Member Last Weekend

by tryingtoexit 51 Replies latest jw friends

• Leprechaun
    Leprechaun

It sounds like to me that the GB member forgot the value of Christ redeeming sacrifice.

• freewilly01
    freewilly01

Maybe he is like a Bro I know from the headquarters who takes personal donations from publishers when he visits third world counties as a guest speaker and uses them to fly his family around on holidays? Hes never had so much cash. I think his wife has altered his pockets to be very deep so as to hide the bulges from the money he has stashed.........what you receive freely give freely? yeah sure!

If he's living a head quarters he is eating better than any of us could possibly eat and he has no responsibilities , that sounds like a pretty awesome deal. He should be the last to counsel anyone on materialism or finances. Has he had any education or is he qualified to counsel people in life and death matters?. Why not perpetuate the lies, its all about saving ass first

His manipulative tone and downward preaching seems to make him elevated as if he knows more or has inside information because of being part of the GB..... thats a joke. Having three kids only means that he has sold out personally on more than one occasion and manipulated his family along the way.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit