I am seriouly disapointed in the Watchtower society

by Aussie Oz 24 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

This religious publishing company used the writings of the bible for exploitation purposes, eventually exploiting people to

to further circulate their publishings.

It was a successful venter in a business sense, with millions of copies of each works being distributed.

• garyneal
    garyneal
    the elders and the KH can sure rally around a sister who is wanting to get rid of an apostate husband.

And that is exactly (or at least a large part of the reason) why I will not become a Jehovah's Witness. I realized that first of all, I would be sacrificing my personal ideals and giving up a part of me. Then when I later learned the truth about the 'truth' I would have to face something crazy like this.

I'm sorry for every 'apostate' who had to endure this. May God Bless us all.

• flipper
    flipper

AUSSIE OZ- I feel ya bro. 6 years ago I had to dismantle a 44 year belief system. But be thankful you have your mind free now. It takes time, you will heal . Just educate yourself on cult mind control and you'll come to understand what happened and how we were all sucked in by the WT society. Hang in there

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Thankyou all for the words of encouragement. and for the reminders to get in line!!

cheers

• sacolton
    sacolton

1 John 4:1

Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit