Where Are You From?

by finallysomepride 224 Replies latest jw friends

• freedintime
    freedintime

Michigan here

• still thinking
    still thinking

Oh...you've arrived...WELCOME freedintime!!!

• freedintime
    freedintime

thank you I've been lurking since spring when I stopped going to meetings, this forum has been so theraputic for me as a born in, my husband is out with me, but we are being shunned by my family and our local cong. we are inactive not d/f'd or d/a, but we are moving on slowly, happy to be making new friends who are not judgmental.

• wolfman85
    wolfman85

I'm from Puerto Rico, the caribbean. I moved to Massachusetts 5 years ago. I'm learning English. That's why my post are small and limited.

• mouthy
    mouthy

freedintime Hey Welcome Friend.... Yes your true freeintime!!! Just in time to have fun with us.

Sorry about the family... I lost some of mine also.How could we have ever believed that is
    a sign of LOVE!!!! " Love thine enemies is what I thought we were to do....
    Keep us in your computer...We have fun MOST of the time

Im Granny on board .....

• Azazel
    Azazel

Pleas to all listwen to my storie.

Arigidally grown up in greta land of Khazakhstan in USSR.

Then sum goat smuggler take my parents rubbles and put me on boat to Australy in disguise as human baby

Great disgwise No?

NOW!

Bloomin heck cobbers now im a true blue Aussie Goat living in Outer Sydney , New South Wales , Australia

Here's the real Australian Flag

Az

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

^^^ Good on ya mate!

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

you aussies! no wonder us kiwis are moving over here, soon Australia to be renamed West Island of New Zealand, & we will haVE you all drinking Lion Red & Stienlager, greeting each other by rubbing noses & saying kia ora , intraduce you all to pavlova with Kiwifruit.

• mouthy
    mouthy

AzazelThat was so funny!!!!Ugly baby!!!

• Quiet
    Quiet

Ottawa, Ontario. Just registered.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit