Newborn

NOTA BENE

(Like, please note)

Gee Doe..thought you had a masters degree

• John Doe
  • snowbird
    snowbird
    I'm thicker than a plank at times.

I prefer "mollasses in January," but you're getting the general focus right.

That's slower than molasses in January.

You ok, Doe Boy?

You don't seem as quick on the draw as usual.

Sylvia

• John Doe
    John Doe

The only reason there's not more l in mollasses is because they didn't ask me how to spell it right.

• snowbird
    snowbird

I don't know what we're going to do with you!

*shakes head*

Sylvia

• John Doe
    John Doe
    I don't know what we're going to do with you!

Cash or check work equally well.

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

dont be texting no matter how much you want to. let them chase you. just drop the minimum coal in the fire every now and then.

people say its not a game, but it is, the trick is pretending its not. _ ive learned that being too available for someone just makes them lose respect.

its a fact that people want things more if they seem less obtainable.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    people say its not a game, but it is, the trick is pretending its not. _ ive learned that being too available for someone just makes them lose respect.

You really think that's what happened with your ex? You don't think it had anything to do with you screwing another guy, do you?

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

erm No John, because for a start Im not talking about my ex husband. I left him and ironically and strangely he would still have me back today. proves the point. people want what they cant have.

and say what you will. at least I tell the truth. :P

• John Doe
    John Doe
    proves the point. people want what they cant have.

Perhaps sadists fit that description, but certainly not everyone does.

I have no doubt you think you're telling the truth. Thing is, the truth about what's in your own head and the truth about what reality is often fail to coincide.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit