Will he call me?

by Newborn 74 Replies latest jw friends

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I agree with VoidEater. Honesty is always the best policy.

In my experience, "honest communication" is always the best policy. Know what you want to say, call 'em up, and say it.

This is very important. Call 'em up and tell 'em what you really want. Less chance of getting slapped over the phone.

W

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

This is the point Im trying to make, if you go out with someone and they dont get in touch, its because they dont want to. - so dont waste time.

and if they are sat thinking ill leave it days before I call, then its all a big game.

I learned with my ex that I was just far too available, everything was on a plate all the time, and I revolved my life around him to the point of him being the only thing I thought about. he consumed me. and the more effort I put in, the less he did. Ive learned that anyone I meet in furture it wil be an equilibrium or nothing. I will always have a generous nature, but I wont let someone who doesnt love me mooch off me again..

thats why Im cautious about all this game crap. if someone cares about you they will show it.

• asilentone
    asilentone

As long as that you are not clingy. Good Luck! I hate clingy females.

• Twitch
    Twitch

There's a line from a song that goes "if that chick don't wanna know, forget her"

It works both ways,....;)

• Newborn
    Newborn

some of you say call him and some others don't....I don't think I'll call him, coz like you others say if he's interested he will contact me and then it won't be a game if he does...(I hope)

I just hope he'd like a second date to get to know each other a bit more...

Have 3 at the same time!! I like that and it is a good medicin o take my thoughts of him

• lola28
    lola28

Hi Newborn!

Please don't take this the wrong way but have you considered talking to a professional? I've been reading your posts for over a year and this is the second time you've had this issue, so maybe you need to figure out what it is that you are looking for and why it is that you form such strong attachments to men you've only dated casually, maybe once you figure yourself out everything else will come by easier. Love is not supposed to be a game or be difficult, eventually you meet someone that gets you, a man that keeps his word and calls when he says he is going to and is where he says he'll be and it will be as natural as breathing.

• Newborn
    Newborn

lola, no offense taken

Love is not supposed to be a game or be difficult, eventually you meet someone that gets you, a man that keeps his word and calls when he says he is going to and is where he says he'll be and it will be as natural as breathing.

• lola28
    lola28

There's tons of good guys out there Newborn, you just need to find one that ticks all the boxes!

• John Doe
    John Doe

Hey newborn, have you ever considered that at 35, it may just be your biological clock kicking into overdrive?

• Newborn
    Newborn

There's tons of good guys out there

Where are they all hiding?

Doe, You may have a point

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit