Will he call me?

by Newborn 74 Replies latest jw friends

• Newborn
    Newborn

I again find myself in that position that I'm hoping for a guy to text me or call me back...will he?

What's wrong with me?? Am I just starving for love and affection. I don't consider myself to be desperate. I'm (usually) a happy 35 y old former JW single who's finally able to have fun, meet and date guys!

We had a great time and a nice date but I left the ball in his court since he felt more insecure than I...(and I'm determined not to contact him before he does)

Why do I get so attached to someone so fast and already now feel how hurt I will be if I don't hear from him again...??

Jeezuz! Help!!

Why is love so difficult?

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

hey Newborn. Im also 35. - and go with your instincts. Ive been dating, we should talk more and share experiences - I have become a total treat em mean type. - seems the men chase me, but I am always fobbing them off because Im just not interseted and holding out for something better...

shouldnt be a game, but sometimes it is. - the ones who are interested will be in touch - x

pm me we should add on facebook lol x

• zombie dub
    zombie dub

dress sluttier

• carpediem
    carpediem

Hi Newborn

It is hard to say but I hope he does call you. I have been in that situation a couple of times and it is a horrible feeling, especially when you really like someone. There could be many reasons why he hasnt called yet. Why dont you give it a couple of days then call and tell him you had a lovely time with him. Nothing ventured nothing gained and all that. All the best with it.

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

i spent 18 months obsessing over a man who loved me less than I loved him. - biggest mistake in my life, - he cut me off and ingnored me for 5 and then got in touch, the power balance had shifted,

it made me realise i dont want to be in a power struggle. - Ben is right where I want him now. he needs me more than I need him, - and Im glad I could get to that place because I am over the horrid tumultuous desperate relationship that it was.

• Newborn
    Newborn

Zombie, dress sluttier?? Not sure that's the right approach for a serious relationship

Creativhoney! thanks sweetie, we should definately add each other on fb and share experiences

Carpediem, thanks for your kind support...I've scared guys off before by texting them, I don't want to scare this one off as well

• Newborn
    Newborn

Creativ, I'll PM you

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

bah if they get scared they arent worth it anyway. you need a nice manly man not a pathetic issue laden one lol x

• Newborn
    Newborn

True!!

• carpediem
    carpediem

LOL Creativhoney!

If you textl him in a few days just once and keep the text simple (so he knows you are just a normal girl following up and not a bunny boiler or anything), there shouldnt really be anything to scare him off.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit