What is the meaning of life according to you?

by Newborn 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Albert Einstein
  • Newborn
    Newborn

69 I get but 42??

• flipper
    flipper

NEWBORN- I agree with everything you wrote also about the " meaning of life ". Being close to family and friends and making a positive difference in people's lives by being kind and humane to others. Also I feel " the meaning of life " for me is not having to worry IF there is a meaning to life. I mean : Life just is, it happens because our parents got together, made love, and wha-la we came out of that procreation process !LOL!

So since I'm here due to their exciting interaction, I'm going to be the best influence I can on my adult children, family , and friends and try to assist them to think freely without " cult mind control". Also I feel life is about stopping and smelling the roses and nice things along the journey. My wife and I enjoy great hobbies : listening to cool music, hiking in the mountains, enjoying our 3 dogs and 2 cats, enjoying our adult children, and admiring awesome sunsets and sunrises, taking photographs of such to capture the moment . Basically enjoying the here and now - because it's what we have RIGHT NOW! As JW's we were taught to WAIT to live for the paradise in the future. Since I believe paradise is an illusion - I now believe it's important to liveto the full everyday of our life RIGHT NOW ! Because we never know when that life can be taken away from us. So- basically it's how my wife and I roll ! Here's to enjoying life Newborn ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Joshnaz
    Joshnaz

Mr Flipper--Like I said, learning is a big part of my life, and you just taught me something new! Thanks old pal.. Your the best!

• Newborn
    Newborn

Cheers Flipper

• dinah
    dinah
    When I die my hope is that my daughters and grandchildren can say that I learned to be happy and helped many others along the way.

LadyLee, we can say that about you right now.

I never really think about "the meaning of life" deep thoughts give me a headache. I do believe you reap what you sow. How you treat people comes back to you.

• Joshnaz
    Joshnaz
    421285 up, 59 down
    buy a 42 mug or cap or hoodie The Almighty Answer to the Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything. It was calculated by the computer Deep Thought for seven million years and when asked to build a better computer to discover the Question to the Life, the Universe, and Everything, it built the Earth. Before the Earth could tell the Question however, it was destroyed by the Vogons to make room for an interstellar highway bypass. For more information, see The Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy. What is six times seven? 42!
    No, no, that's too simple.
    How many roads must a man walk down? 42!
    That's it! We're made!

Your answer to what 42 means. per Urban Dictionary.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I do not think there is any inherent meaning of life.

We just are. You make your life what it is and sometimes things out of your control makes your life something else.

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

The meaning of life comes down to 5 basic things. When you look at all living things these are the 5 basic things they are all attempting to do and this includes humans.

1. Seek

2. Find

3. Eat

4. Excreet

5. Pro-Create

This is the most basic meaning of life, everything else is related to these 5 basics

It doesn't get any simpler then that

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The meaning of Life..

Beer!..

......................... ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit