Want dialog/transcript of 2009 D/C apology on 1914,25 and 75.

by Aussie Oz 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Thanks fokyc

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I agree on the overzealous elder adding his own point. I've heard some zingers in my day and just a year or so ago, there was that one elder at the DC who said the great trib had already begun. When it hits ink then I'll buy it as new light

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

"Thankyou" (why does asilentone have a problem with thankyou by the way?...)

for the links. The Cardiff speaker never mentioned anything about it. I recall the public talk sheets from the society leave the speaker with a lot of choice as to material used, as i imagine the ones for conventions. Perhaps the speaker just couldn't deal with it? Any one get a different 'do not look at the things behind' talk at theirs i wonder.

i must say, there is a big difference what you pay attention to when you are 'IN' verses 'OUT'. i sure found some stuff i just thought to be plain wrong.

As for the link to the cult help. well, what can i say? really good stuff! well written and not at all in the spirit of 'bashing them'.

cheers, or thankyou... lol

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Thankyou was used by a JW troll that upset asilentone and others. She also posted under other names with different personalities and tried to get back in in another guise after the last character she created, Angel Eyes, made herself unpopular.

Cheers

Chris

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Ditto. But you seem like an ok guy Aussie Oz. Out 11 yrs? Born-In? Share some bio when comfortable.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Aussie Oz, without actually hearing or seeing the transcript, I have to suspect it is as YKnot stated...more of a don't look back as opposed to an open apology for past errors. This is the Wt we are speaking of. LOL

• JAFO
    JAFO

I see the funny side

Heheh... nah.. he's no troll.. he's jus' my lil' bruddah.. we raised him to be Real Polite TM

Now he can't break the habit...

• yknot
    yknot

I was able to locate two of the 'international conventions' and they differ from the one I heard at the DC with Geof Jackson.

I was visiting JW and non-JW relatives and was only able to go to the latter part of the Saturday PM talks.......

Maybe they switched the message for non-US DCs.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

hi Isaacaustin, i have some bio up in one of my firstpostings. cant remember exactly which one, but i have not made many yet so it wont be hard to find! As for audio, different versions will be everywhere depending on what the speaker chose from his society outline.

Hi yknot, guess we have to wait and see what they print. but i would suspect it will be more of the same non apology psych babble anyway.

JAFO! you little lurker!

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Just listened to the "Do not look at the things behind" mp3 and didn't hear him mention past WT dates at all. Was there another talk that may have had it? Or did I zone out and miss it just like I do at a real DC?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit