WT Hypocrisy: Pick Your Jaw Up Off The Floor

by metatron 18 Replies latest jw friends

• metatron
    metatron

From the Dec. 15 "Let's Take a Swan Dive Off the Temple Mount in Regard to Employment" Issue, page 28

"Teenagers have experienced opposition from unbelieving parents. Some have even been ordered out of the home, but they were taken in by kindly Witnesses. Others have been disowned. What enabled such ones to endure mistreatment?"

"Mistreatment?" Really? Is that what you call it when Witness parents expel or shun or disown THEIR OWN CHILDREN?

In countless cases, this organization DESERVES PERSECUTION. They receive the sort of unloving treatment they give to others. They reap what they have sown.

metatron

• Chalam
    Chalam

Agreed-just incredible double standards :(

Stephen

• dinah
    dinah

Metatron, you gotta remember Jehovah demands parents of kids who rebel against him to be thrown out of the home and shunned.

• garyneal
    garyneal

I have a simple question. I wonder what is the ratio between unbelieving parents who throw out witness children and witness parents who turn their backs on and shun their 'apostate' children?

• dinah
    dinah

I think it would be rare for a "worldly" parent to throw a kid out of the house for studying with the Witnesses.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff
    "Teenagers have experienced opposition from unbelieving parents. Some have even been ordered out of the home, but they were taken in by kindly Witnesses. Others have been disowned. What enabled such ones to endure mistreatment?"

Stunning.

So they will allow that mistreatment = kicking your kids out over religious differences? Starting with my ex, I know of many teens who had to deal with their non JW parents.

And while some of these teens were in abusive households, other teens were merely being parented correctly by concerned parents who didn't want their kids to join a cult.

Because JW's teach that the ends justify the means, any indoctrinated teen will view it as a matter of loyalty to Jehovah to defy their parents and go out in FS.

But a JW teen, who made a lifelong binding decision as a minor, and gets in "trouble", can be kicked out, and it isn't mistreatment. Or, the day after they turn 18, out they go, esp of daddy is an appointed servant.

Sick. These guys will say whatever they feel they need to say...

• lancelink
    lancelink

I know a witness who had his daughter leave the religion, and live on her own with nothing to do with jehovah!

The dad just cannot get his mind around the fact that he cannot even speak to his daughter.

Hopefully he will wake up in due time.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

PS. This makes Mickey angry.

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

...wow

The Oracle

• nelly136
    nelly136

"Teenagers have experienced opposition from jw parents. Some have even been ordered out of the home, but they were taken in by kindly 'Worldly people' . Others have been disowned. What enabled such ones to endure mistreatment?" ummm worldly people.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit