and girls! What attracts you the most in a man?

by Newborn 56 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Looks like you women are all about the physical aspect.I thought for women it was all about the luuuve and cuddling and crap like that.

Luvvvvve and cuddling and crap like that with someone we find attractive. I want a guy to be attractive to me. I don't care if he is to anyone else. Chemistry. The guy needs a little fire and spice. But not too much.

• musky
    musky

Come on admit it FHN.It's all about the buns.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Thanks for the smile, Musky. Yeah and mesmerizing eyes and kisses. Dudn't hurt if he can play guitar and sing either.

• inkling
    inkling

Damn, I had no idea good teeth were so high on the list!

Are you looking for a boyfriend, or buying a horse?

I mean, I appreciate a nice set of pearly whites as the next guy,
    but if a girl has everything else happening, I can forgive a little bit
    of snaggletooth.

I mean, less that perfect smiles havn't been a problem for Madonna,
    Jewel, Kirsten Dunst...

(actually, I think Kirsten's teeth are sorta adorable)

So what's up with you demanding ladies?

(BTW, my wife is a big fan on my teeth. I have fangs.)

[inkling]

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

It's been so long since I was attracted to anyone romantically.....someone who is sincere & genuine.

• zombie dub
    zombie dub
    "I like tall men. 6-4 and manly manly men. about my age. all their own hair and teeth, nice teeth, kind, cares about me, likes to be silly..
    in return I am very generous and pampering and thoughtful to my man.. he will always have a nice ale waiting in the fridge x"

wow you sound amazing, lets hook up, I'm 6'4" with my own hair, teeth and fingers.

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

zombie. is that true? pm me. there could be an ale waiting in my fridge for you ;)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit