and girls! What attracts you the most in a man?

by Newborn 56 Replies latest jw friends

• Newborn
    Newborn

for me...if he's kind and considerate, dresses nice, have a nice smile, lot's of humor and is a good kisser (his hands are also important)

Where can I find him?? Is he here??

• wantstoleave
    wantstoleave

Eyes!!! First off, the eyes and smile, and his build. I like broad shouldered men. I find that really sexy. Also height. I'm 5'9, so he has to be taller than me. My ex was 6'1, nice height. I like a masculine face, strong features. Oh, and good size hands and feet

Then comes whether he's a good kisser or not

Personality wise, I like a strong man. One who isn't indecisive. One who can think for himself. He needs to be warm and affectionate, I like cuddles

• Newborn
    Newborn

wtl

I say AMEN to that

• wantstoleave
    wantstoleave

So, anyone fit the bill on here??? Lol...

• Newborn
    Newborn

Maybe he's to good to be true?

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

I like tall men. 6-4 and manly manly men. about my age. all their own hair and teeth, nice teeth, kind, cares about me, likes to be silly..

in return I am very generous and pampering and thoughtful to my man.. he will always have a nice ale waiting in the fridge x

• wantstoleave
    wantstoleave

Oh yes, a manly man definitely! Oh and good teeth...good point!!

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

Interesting, intellectual and lover of the arts.

Bridget Jones said it best....

Equally important: will find nice sensible boyfriend and stop forming romantic attachments to any of the following: alcoholics, workoholics, sexaholics, commitment-phobics, peeping toms, megalomaniacs, emotional fuckwits, or perverts. Will especially stop fantasizing about a particular person who embodies all these things.

I also add to this list religious-nutters!

• snowbird
    snowbird

Good teeth and dark skin.

Sylvia

• cognac
    cognac

Good conversation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit