Are you a blood donor?

by GLTirebiter 29 Replies latest jw experiences

• zagor
    zagor

yes.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

No, I'm not allowed due to having jaundice from gall stones. The Red Cross said I'm disqualified forever.

• blondie
    blondie

I'm working on my 3rd gallon. I figure if you can give and you would accept a blood tranfusion, you should. There is very little pain connected to it and it only takes 12 to 20 minutes and it is over.

• White Dove
    White Dove

My daughter and I are organ donors and are discussing giving blood. We know it's the right thing to do, and I might be a universal donor. I'm O something.

• doublelife
    doublelife

wantstoleave: I would LOVE to be one, but due to having an autoimmune disease, can't

I have Hoshimoto's Thyroiditis which is also an autoimmune disease. Does that mean I can't give?

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

doublelife: Check with the agency that handles blood drives in your area (usually the Red Cross, but not always). Tell them what you have and any medications you take for that. They will give you the most accurate information.

GLT

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Does Rockefeller own ALL of the banks?

quote:

"...Rockefeller family gained so much control over the ARC and blood banking. Laurance Rockefeller assembled the New York City blood council that evolved to largely control the international blood banking industry."

http://www.tetrahedron.org/articles/apocalypse/red_double_cross.html

Oh, and by the way....

(quote from same source)

"Beginning with the Ordre de la Rose-Croix Veritas, more commonly known as the Rose-Croix, or Rosicrucians, the red (or rose) cross was adopted as an identifying symbol of the Masonic tradition."

• cameo-d
  • blondie
    blondie

Yes, check with the Red Cross (or similar agency) if you have an autoimmune disease or if you have any questions. I have an autoimmune disease and I can donate, in fact I am a very popular blood type.

http://www.givelife2.org/donor/faq.asp

Google is a powerful tool.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Yup... I donate blood from time to time as I can.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit