Are you a blood donor?

by GLTirebiter 29 Replies latest jw experiences

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

In another thread, creativhoney said:

the bible says there is no greater gift than you lay down your life for another, the bible refers to blood as life
    I conclude we should all give blood.

And Chalam replied:

Amen! I agree :)

As I do, too! So, for all the eligible donors out there, when was the last time you donated? I did last Monday, and will do so again around the first of the year time when the eight-week interval passes. The holiday season is usually slow for donations, so please be somebody's best-ever Secret Santa by giving the gift of life!

GLT

• xeracia
    xeracia

So frustrating that now that I am out of that cult and can actually donate blood, I am on medication that won't let me! Otherwise I'd do it. So for those of you that can, please do so for those of us that can't:(

• yknot
    yknot

Friday .......

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

I like that, Yknot. It should be on a T-shirt.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

I did sometime around mid-August. I'm due to go again, but I'll hold off while I'm sick.

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

I have an iron defeciency... otherwise I would be blood donor... I am on the organ donor register in Australia though- so if there is anything left when I go that is still useable, they can have it!

• parakeet
    parakeet

Tried, but I take a med that makes me ineligible.

• chickpea
    chickpea

more than a gallon

• Newborn
    Newborn

I'll donate for the first time on Monday

• wantstoleave
    wantstoleave

I would LOVE to be one, but due to having an autoimmune disease, can't Wouldn't want anyone else getting this dodgy blood!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit