by SixofNine 20 Replies latest jw friends

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

same here beks

I could only watch it in increments.

It was just so painful.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    Very touching .....makes me wonder how long a dog remembers his master ?

I figure these guys have usually been gone for a year or more? Aren't most tours 15 months now (down from 2 years)? Do they get to come back for short visits during their tours? In any case, these vids are almost certainly after a 5 month absence at the very least.

Of course, Hemplover's dogs treat me like this after I haven't seen them for two weeks, so.... :) Actually, not quite, but close.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    The deep gulp and his adams apple taking that up and down leap.
    The most touching moment of the service for me.

Yes, that was wrenching.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Those are so effing cool. I take back all the bad stuff i said about you, sicks. When we got off the school bus, our dog used to always be waiting for us.

S

• beksbks
    beksbks

Six is a total sweety, he just hides it well.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Really well.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

meh, I like dogs and kids, and dogs and kids like me. Da rest a yous, I take on a case by case basis ;)

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    Those are so effing cool. I take back all the bad stuff i said about you, sicks.

No no, it's true; dad did smell of elderberries.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Yes ma freynd, but wuz your muzzer a hamster??

• Satanus
    Satanus

Bet he never got flu....

'Clinical trials on patients displaying full-blown flu symptoms took place in Israel in the middle of a flu epidemic in 1992-93. Half were given the Sambucol black elderberry extract and half a placebo. Within 48 hours 75% of patients who had been given Sambucol had clearly improved and within 72 hours 90% were symptom-free. Only 16% of patients on placebos had shown any improvement after two days, and the rest took at least six days to recover. '

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit