New construction in Walkill just announced - requesting volunteer workers 19-55 yrs. old.

by cattails 22 Replies latest watchtower bible

• flipper
    flipper

It really is paradoxical that the WT society blathers on about the end being " imminent " yet commits to a 3 year construction project at Wallkill . It's so apparent like Farkel said that the boys at the top " don't even believe their own bull$hit ". I agree. The WT society is making a business or a corporation out of duping the typical rank and file Jehovah's Witness into spending their precious time, energy, and $$$$ to benefit the GB, corporate WT attorneys, and all the other big boys at the TOP of the WT society.

I wonder if brothers traveling to helpat Walkill will get per diem, lodging expenses, and travel expenses ? LOL! Not. That would be in dreamland. Yes- these men are criminal at the top. And yes, they don't believe in anything except profiting themselves

• Farkel
    Farkel

watson,

It was Ray Franz who mentioned the long-range expansion plans around pre-1975. I would assume it would be the opening of new foreign Branches, printing/distribution centers or any larger projects, somewhat like Patterson. Those things do take a long time to make happen.

Farkel

• lrkr
    lrkr

They think that their construction is the foundation of the new world.

I'll bet the residential facility is to house the workers who will be building the Ramapo facility- and once thats done- they can move out of Brooklyn once and for all.

Then Rockland county will be flooded with Hasidim and JWs!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit