My Hyprocrite friend just got reinstated I found out on my facebook.

by Butterflyleia85 18 Replies latest jw friends

• freedomisntfree
    freedomisntfree

I have a mix of j-dubs on my fb in different privacy setting groups

they could all see my halloween pic of my in a bustier (for being bettie paige) no comments yet and no-1s deleted me that ive noticed.

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

Yeah I still have my party pictures up and have different cartoon pictures that could be insalting to JWs. But have about 8 JW friends including my Dad and Step mom and sister.

• flipper
    flipper

BUTTERFLYLEIA- Interesting thread by you ! Well done. Like you I found out who my REAL friends were after exiting the witnesses. And I found out who WERE NOT my real friends as well. I think a lot of people who are DFed just come back and get reinstated out of fear of being destroyed in the alleged " Armagedon ". I know that's why I went back in 2002 after being DFed for 4 years.

Just the comment by your friend that , " this is not the real life, it's yet to come " , shows she is living in an unreality, a pipe dream and not living in the here and now . It is amazing how she acts like she's so altogether and has the answers to the universes questions. Most Jehovah's Witnesses are just sucked in by the WT society through guilt and fear - the 2 legs all cults control their members with.

You handled it real well with your friend I felt. I liked how you pointed out the difference between being a JW victim and apostasy. Good point

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Butterfly,

Whenever a man does something that takes guts, people say, "He's got balls!"

Well, you have OVARIES, sistah friend!!

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

Flipper: Just the comment by your friend that , " this is not the real life, it's yet to come " , shows she is living in an unreality, a pipe dream and not living in the here and now . It is amazing how she acts like she's so altogether and has the answers to the universes questions. Most Jehovah's Witnesses are just sucked in by the WT society through guilt and fear - the 2 legs all cults control their members with.

Yes I know! It's like she's blinded or something... geez I see it on the other side, how I must have looked. I must say I do recall many nonJWs laughing at me and having a strange look on their face when I said words like that. haha I didn't really believe myself and just said it to gain dignety and pride that I was JW and part of it.

Palmtree67 thanks! I feel good about them too. haha

And this is not because of me anymore but because I am supporting a greater good... true victums that need to be reconized for their abused humility, and true hyprocrites for what and who they really are.

• garyneal
    garyneal

I checked out Amber's pic when one poster said that she had that 'hot' look. I would have to agree as I would never take her for a Jehovah's Witness. Is that a 'worldly' boy she's hanging out with?

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

Haha no that's her husband! And there is allot of 'Hot' Jehovah's Witnesses! lol Some are stuck up, some are sweet as can be! lol

• Eustace
    Eustace

I checked out Amber's pic when one poster said that she had that 'hot' look.

She looks more like a prostitute, maybe a tranny prostitute. Very hard face. Disgusting, not even close to hot.

• Eustace
    Eustace

the ironic thing is, she may claim to have deleted me because Im Dfd but the real reason is that I saw her being a hypocrite and busted her.

Did you go to the elders?

That's what you should've done.

It's the dirty hypocrites who are propping up the Governing Body and their failed policies of ruin and family destruction.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit