If Jehovah uses only the Witnesses in his preaching work,why don't they have a real message?

by RULES & REGULATIONS 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• blondie
    blondie

Or a message that keeps changing, the end is in 1914, 1915, 1920, 1925, 1975, no longer generation of 1914....

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

Oh they have and is LOUD AND CLEAR

OBEY FDS

OBEY FDS

OBEY FDS

• moshe
    moshe
    -They believe they do have a message that they have to preach: Matthew 24:14 - about the good news of the kingdom.

I believe that, if I handed out a sheet of paper to every JW in a KH and asked them to define what this good news of the kingdom was in Matt24:14 that JW's are supposed to preach, that their answers wouldn't be the same- and If I asked them to then back up their defintion with expicit Bible verses they couldn't do it. Now back in 1970 a JW was real confident what he was preaching, but not after 1975, even less so after 1994 ( change in generation).

Their main function nowadays is to try and scare people into the KH with end of the world tracts every few years- the last one was exactly 3 years ago. You remember, it told everyone how bad the churches are for allowing child abuse, but JW's aren't like that, they're perfect

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit