Secret Santa 2009?

by Lady Lee 90 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

OK Folks someone owes Emma a gift from last year.

Please remember to send your gift. We are all on the honor system here.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers
    In a couple of weeks I will post a thread for people to let others know what they like. - favorite colors, favorite things, preferred kinds of gifts - new ornament for a tree, books, something from where the giver lives etc

Ok, good!

• Emma
    Emma

Thank you Lady Lee, I know things come up.

Blondie, I got your pm but can't figure out how to reply! My account has been a bit strange the last day or two.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Count me in

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

any others?

• lola28
    lola28

Lady Lee, I'm in, what about doing the Xmas cards as well this year?

• beksbks
    beksbks

Only if I can have Emma as my sendee

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I've been debating whether or not to participate this year. I like buying gifts for people and this year things are financially better for me. But as for my wishlist, I like the craziest crap and my actual CD wishlist is almost all stuff NOBODY can find.

Maybe if you beg me, I'll participate ;)

• beksbks
    beksbks

Lady Lee, let me have Nosferatu, and Emma. I love a challenge.

Nos, name me one thing you want. My son wants NOTHING but music every year, and it's the most obscure stuff! I have to admit, I've enjoyed a lot of it.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

That's not very secret, is it? ;)

I guess I'll join this year. I like the fun of shopping for unique crap, and most of the time I'll throw in something completely personalized.

Oh yeah, and as per the last few years, if you don't post your wishlist, you get JW LITERATURE! Someone successfully received a lovely Revelation book from me a few years ago.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit