I'm 'Apostate' now....

by Butterflyleia85 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

I couldn't help it! I'm out there now about it! A new 'apostate'.

According to dictionary...

One who has abandoned one's religious faith, a political party, one's principles, or a cause.

toward the Jehovah's Witnesses.

Shewww... It feels good. Weird I never thought I'd say that.

As far as my belief system... I realize they are still going to be based on my up bringing as a Jehovah's Witness (morals included) so I call myself a Chirstian.

{Gees it feels like I just hopped over the fence or something in the movie "Village" haha}

((I love my JW family and old friends, I know if they stay strong they will die with peace in mind, as for me I feel good with how things are going, love and peace be with them, it's on them as far as conscience goes I respect their beleifs and they respect mine))

To the people on here,

Thank you so much!!

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Butterfly said:

{Gees it feels like I just hopped over the fence or something in the movie "Village" haha}

Touche'! It gets better and better... and easier, too!

• readyornot
    readyornot

Feels good doesn't it. I 'jumped the tracks' myself... I used to be so afraid of the word apostate. Whichever road you choose, be it Christian or other, take the time to make sure it's right for you. Congrats!

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

Yelp! Thanks... BagaYaga and readyornot!

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Just remember, that Jehovah's Witnesses primary activity, that of "preaching" is designed to get people to apostasize against their former faith.

Converts to Jehovah's Witnesses are nothing more then the apostates that they claim to hate. Ridiculous. Enjoy your freedom with a dash of that irony.

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Great point AlltimeJeff!

I hope you enjoy your new life to the full, butterfly. At least you've figured out who the real good guys are! Don't look back!

Enjoy!

The Oracle

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Welcome to the club.

• Newborn
    Newborn

Welcome to FREEDOM!!

/Newborn

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

(((Congratulations Butterflyleia85 !)))

***Cheers***

ESTEE

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I always remember the very first words that greeted me as we commenced my J/C , " Bro Jookbeard we are gathered here to conduct a J/C on the charge of APOSTACY " I never thought the 2 words could go together, what me, ole jookbeard an apostate! but the ride had begun.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit