My cat just looves boiled ham:)

by Newborn 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Newborn
    Newborn

She just can't get enough of it but I don't give her so much because of the salt. I haven't given her shrimps yet but I've heard cat's love that.

What's your cats favourite?

/newborn

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

My cats don't like people food. They will eat kitty treats.

lisa

• nelly136
    nelly136

i've found whatever airs n graces my cats may have about food thats given them at home although its pretty rare they turn their noses up at any thing.

theyre fed well, wormed and definately not lacking. (in fact one of them i think has found another slave or two to feed him as he's getting a very tight squeeze on the cat flap) as he is my main live food sourcer who is most likely to bring home gifts, i'm guessing birds n mice are pretty safe as he can barely reach his arse let alone get up a tree at the mo.

but they are particularly fond of any rancid chicken carcass or bones they source themselves.

one of them was bringing home raw sausages at one point....no idea where they came from.

• deep-blue-sea
    deep-blue-sea

I don't have cats. It is a responsibility I cannot charge to someone else if we have to travel (frequently).

But in my garden I receive the visit of...even 7cats (5...kids) savage, wild cats who live in the neighbourhoud. Impossible to touch them, but little by little they are approaching when I offer them some discard (rest???) of meat or fish, but I have to leave the dish and go a few steps away....

They are lovable,,, it's a pity not being able to pet them.

Claudia

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Birds

The neighbours goldfish

Rare native geckos. Well, they used to be a favorite. There aren't any left around here.

Mice are just toys. When they are dead the hens eat them.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

In the new system I'm going to have a pet lion

• Newborn
    Newborn

Black sheep

what new system??? have I missed something

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Newborn, some handy info for you - the less pink shop-bought ham is, the lower the salt content will be

Both my cats eat anything they can get their teeth into - one is even partial to still-frozen, raw chips (fries!)

• Angharad
    Angharad

Tuna and chicken - our two cats love it when we run out of their regular food because they get to split a tin of tuna.

They are often quite fussy though with other things. The dog on the other hand will eat anything going she doesn't even seem to chew half the time.

• John Doe
    John Doe

How does it like mice?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit