48,165 New Publishers in ONE MONTH!!!

by Ultimate Reality 15 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

What it's not true what I said that it averages out over the year (but it is artificially inflated for that one month)? You just repeated what I had already said.

• wantstoleave
    wantstoleave

Oh wow, that would explain how when I got home the other day, there was a note on my door from an elder and his companion saying they'd stopped by to say hello. Obviously trying to 'encourage' me no doubt, but really just wanting me to get back into the field service!

• sir82
    sir82

The Society of course knows this (August's report contains 10's of thousands of late reports from prior months), but 95+% of the R&F have no idea that this is what happens.

It is extraordinarily disingenuous, if not outright deceptive, for the Society to crow about a "new peak" of publishers based on this.

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

isnt that because school is out and its the time that a lot of kids start?

• Ultimate Reality
    Ultimate Reality

So, the bulk of these are inactive ones turning in a report? But only 312 actual new publishers since 1 year previous (per the November KM)? This really does mean they are in a state of decay. The number dropping off as publishers and getting DF'd must be about to (or is) exceed the number of new publishers coming in. When we see the baptism statistics for 2009 we'll know more.

• snowbird
    snowbird

"Figures don't lie, but liars figure." Mark Twain.

Sylvia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit