48,165 New Publishers in ONE MONTH!!!

by Ultimate Reality 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Ultimate Reality
    Ultimate Reality

The December 2009 OKM (courtesy of Iloowy) provides a new Field Service Highlight: In August 2009 the U.S. reported publishers of 1,154,275; a new peak and an increase of 48,165 from the July 2009 report of 1,106,110.

FYI: 2008 Peak publishers for the U.S. were 1,105,798. Therefore, an increase of only 312 publishers from 2008 to July 2009. Where did these 48,165 come from in one month?

How are they manipulating these numbers?

Here is the quote from the Kingdom Ministry:

"The August 2009 report marked an important new milestone in theocratic progress for the United States branch. There were new peaks in Kingdom publishers in all three territories assigned to our branch. In the United States, the total of 1,154,275 publishers reporting is an increase of 48,165 over the previous peak of 1,106,110 set in July 2009. Truly, Jehovah 'is speeding up the work in its own time.' - Isaiah 60:22"

• blondie
    blondie

August is the month that the service overseers fill in the blanks of months where jws have not turned in time. They thus end up counting that person as a publisher once for August, and once for every month they fill in. An inflation and foggy increase.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

hahaha... so they fudge their reports just like we did on our field service reports ...nice

• sspo
    sspo

The service overseer usually calls those publishers that have been irregular and puts some pressure on them

to turn in at least an hour and for the older ones 15 min. for the months that they missed during the service year

thus a publisher can easily be counted 3-4 times for the month of August.

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

4% pure fudge

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

It is blatantly obvious that someone is turning in fake time slips in behalf of everyone that was not out in field circus during the 2009 circus year. That way, they can have another fake report of more than 7 million, out of which 6.9 million are fake and 0.1 million real.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

yea I remember getting heat around this time. I was inactive for 6 months then all of a suddenn I have a phone call requesting to cover that time period. "You must have spoken to someone, Even a small mention can be counted." I ignored the request. Perhaps he filled it in.

• wobble
    wobble

Just because a person puts in a report for previous months, they are counted as a different person ??????

surely the guy doing the collation of figures has the nous to count the different people reporting, not just the number of slips he has got ?

Some years ago we were encouraged to put a report in twice a month, so the hounders could see if you had been out or not, it did not then suddenly double the number of publishers in the U.K. Mind you, I don't think that many did put in more than one report a month, but you get my point.

Love

Wobble

• blondie
    blondie

But wobble that was just for that month and counted in that same month. This is August and also counting 1 to 11 other months in the same month. My husband did the time reports for a couple of years and that is what they did. They figured it averaged out over the year but it looks like a lot of different people went out in August.

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

Not true, blondie.

What happens is, that the guys who have been on vacation in July and therefore not reported then, atthe end of August report for both July and August, and so deliver two reports. Therefore, the August numbers are always too high. Therefore (to use that word once more ......) one should not use the peak number in the year, but the average number. Because these guys report twise in August, the peak is wrong, but the average is correct.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit