Nov 2009 KM PDF....available now

by yknot 18 Replies latest watchtower bible

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Hey there YKnot... My Gilead bible is a large NWT, leather bound (after market), with tons of notes from Gilead. It is the goal of most Gilead students to fit what notes they can in the margins, thus making that bible superstitiously important.

Because I wanted to read what I wrote, I didn't write all the JW crap in there. To be honest, after halfway, I took the same notes, but not with the same interest I had, since I had made up my mind it was all crap....

• yknot
    yknot

......would you ever consider scanning it in for us.......

or creating a non-scanned version to enlighten lurkers and posters of the WTS nonsensical applications.....

purdy please, with lots of syrup and triple cherries.....

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

I wish I had the time, but that would require scanning NWT pages 2000 times, to say nothing of the very small size notes I took. I doubt you would be able to read it!

I can take a picture for you. It is silver and blue, unintentionally Detroit Lions color.....

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

Is this where you are located Ynot? Syrian Arab Republic

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

You are right, SonOf [ATJ]

I agree SoM [Yknot]

Plainly stated all I said is what I said. Anything beyond that remains untouched by me. Say what you may whether I agree or not.

t.f.d.s.

• cattails
    cattails

Thanks Yknot and Iloowy for making the KMs available.

• cattails
  • yknot
    yknot

..... Iloowy is terrific!.....

I sent out copies of the Dec KM to circuit R&F and by the end of the day now I have had 150 request from others to send them a copy too.......gotta love encouraging the sheeple to 'run ahead'!.......now if I could only figure out how to send thinking caps via email!

Oh well yall, I have finished studying for next weeks exams......... so dobrou noc yall!

• possible-san
    possible-san

yknot,

Thanks

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit