Nov 2009 KM PDF....available now

by yknot 18 Replies latest watchtower bible

• yknot
    yknot

http://www.sendspace.com/file/yyqmvb

My congregation is running a little behind.....got it today!

On an entirely different note......

They also passed out songbooks for half of the congregation but of course my last name isn't in that batch....

I will hopefully get one next Sunday but if anyone has gotten theirs.....please scan it in for the forum!

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

lol. if I wanted the kingdom ministry, Id become a JW. :D

• yknot
    yknot

OUCH ! (giggle giggle)

Anywho.....

I noticed Iloowy uploaded Dec 2009 KM too .........

If interested...... compliments of Iloowy...

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ea48gz

• JW_Researcher
    JW_Researcher

Thank you very much to you and Iloowy!

• chickpea
    chickpea

i, too, thank you for the time
    you take to disseminate the
    tripe being fed the captive minds.....

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

i was kidding btw I know its of interest to people. - I just like to avoid all that preachery lol x

• Lady Lee
  • Son of Man
    Son of Man

I browsed the KM. There is nothing wrong with tryng to bring hope to people and teach them bible instruction. So never condemn good and always stand against that which is bad.......

t.f.d.s.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff
    There is nothing wrong with tryng to bring hope to people and teach them bible instruction. So never condemn good and always stand against that which is bad.......

You are right, SonOf, and that is why I point out that Jehovah's Witnesses teach the philosophies and opinioins of the Governing Body. To promote paradise while hiding the indoctrinations of the cult, and how they demand total obedience before baptism is dangerous, bad, and wrong.

• yknot
    yknot

I agree SoM......on provinding hope and biblical education but......Of course the WTS teaches a different gospel than that of the Apostles.......one that was delivered or decided upon according to the literature under the guidance of angels during a time when holy spirit was said to be unneccessary and banished from WTS operation.....and retroactived back to 1918 from 1930.

(Galatians 1:6-9) 6 I marvel that YOU are being so quickly removed from the One who called YOU with Christ’s undeserved kindness over to another sort of good news. 7 But it is not another; only there are certain ones who are causing YOU trouble and wanting to pervert the good news about the Christ. 8 However, even if we or an angel out of heaven were to declare to YOU as good news something beyond what we declared to YOU as good news, let him be accursed. 9 As we have said above, I also now say again, Whoever it is that is declaring to YOU as good news something beyond what YOU accepted, let him be accursed.

All Time Jeff......tell me about your 'gilead bible' please.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit