what is it with women?

by John Doe 30 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Geez Doe calm down. Don't sweat the small stuff. Is this the hill you really want to die on?

*just throwing out some idioms there* *snicker*

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

John Doe

Watch your language. You have been here long enough to know better

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Oh I was fuming.

That's when you know you need to get a Texas brush bumper.

• JeffT
    JeffT

Advice I got in rehab: if you're going to make up stories about people you don't know, make up something that makes you feel better. Example: the car waitiing for the spot next to the door isn't lazy, he's waiting for his mother; he does this because he was a crummy kid and now he's trying to make up for it before she dies.

• flipper
    flipper

JOHN- I think you're making much to do about nothing important. Men do a hell of a lot dumber $hit than this always. Give women a break . A lot more important things in this world to worry about

• Albert Einstein
    Albert Einstein

Just relax John Doe,

havent you heard in the KH about human imperfection?

So your problem is just another proof:

1) The Bible is right

2) We live in the last days

3) Soon we will be in Paradise

4) In Paradise there will be no problem that troubles you now...

So be happy man!

Albert

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I do find it annoying when people park their cart on one side of the isle and shop the shelves on the other side of the isle leaving no room to get by them on either side or between them and the cart....and they are completely oblivious to me standing there. This is usually the only time I'm happy to have a kid or husband around to say loudly,.."excuse me." Otherwise, I just stand there and wait.

lisa

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

i hate shopping anyway. I would rather get a man to go and do it for me. only problem is, they come back with all the wrong items. - sometimes I order it online, but I assume then it gets hand picked by a man, and once again, all the wrong items. - why assume if they have no orange juice I would want blackcurrant or cranberry. If I wanted it I would have asked for it.

as for stacking on the conveyor, I wont do that, I only place items when there is space, and I wont pile up because that annoys me. sadly lt annoys the people behind me because they seem to think Im not making a big enough mountain on the conveyor, hence they frantically look for another queue.

moral of the story, you dont know what shopping issues the person behind you will have - you cant win, so take your time, get the clerk to pack for you, after all you pay for the privelege anyway. if the miserable man behind doesnt like it let him find another queue. :D

• John Doe
    John Doe

if the miserable man behind doesnt like it let him find another queue. :D

Or he could just slap you on the buttocks and tell you to get your **** in gear.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Then he would get a reflextive punch in the kisser.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit