PO says: "Don't say you are a JW, tell them you are with an educational foundation if they ask"

by MinisterAmos 29 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

Last Wednesday Field Circus School was about how to adeptly use the phone to make appointments to drop off material and find the HO at home.

LIE says the PO, do not tell them you are a Dub! I fell out of my chair right after looking up "Lies" in the index of my JW Bible.

• LightCloud
    LightCloud

Sounds alot like the Islamic concept of "taqiyya" which is basically lying to an unbeliever won't be held against you, or if its for the advancement of the cause its a good thing.

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

And that is one of main complaints about Dubs. The religion has no real belief base, it just blows with the wind.

I don't know how many of you remember last year the lette from Brooklyn that said basically "Don't miss a single Meeting".

This Wednesday we read another letter from Brooklyn that said basically "Stay home if you feel like it"

• minimus
    minimus

If they're not ENTITLED to know, it ain't a lie.

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

A PO who is ashamed of being a dub? Who could blame him?

Perhaps he's on his way out.hehehehe!!!

ESTEE

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Funny how they know that no one wants to hear anything from JWs. People are so profoundly resistant to JWs that JWs have to lie to get the people to even listen to them give a presentation.

• Spectre
    Spectre

I'm so conflicted here....I was told education was evil.

• blondie
    blondie

Actually, I have heard this from several levels, book study conductor, elder body, CO and DO.

The idea is that people shut down at the door as soon as the hear "jehovah's witness."

They thought somehow they would fool people into thinking that jws were not at their door. Like who else would it be, eh?

I've pointed out that the "suggested" presentations in the KM conveniently leave out saying "Jehovah" and there is no suggestion to say "we're jehovah's witness" in the beginning.

This is a case of speaking out of both sides of their mouth

1) Saying that a witness is given when people look out their windows and see jws

2) Saying that non-jws don't know it's jws they see outside their windows coming to their door

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Jehovah`s Witness are the only People on the Planet..

Who make a Point,of going from House to House..

To Lie..

To everyone they they talk to..

..................... ...OUTLAW

• Satanus
    Satanus

So, that's the new bs, eh. In my time in, we were taking polls.

Quite a change from the time when they used sound cars.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit