African continent is falling apart... Why does Jehovah lets this happen?

by Albert Einstein 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

OK, I understand Jehovah doesnt get involved in an "grand issue" reagrding human goverments, but why does he let Africa fall apart?

Jehovah is doing this to expose strata from the past six million years, revealing the bones of our own hominid ancestors. He wants us to see where we came from.

• Albert Einstein
    Albert Einstein

Jehovah is doing this to expose strata from the past six million years, revealing the bones of our own hominid ancestors. He wants us to see where we came from.

Good point Leolaia, Jehovah is testing us, if we will trust such archeological discoveries or rather put faith in him...! Thats another proof the end is very near! Let us remain faithfull...!

Albert

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

AE,

Now that I think about it and look at the picture...

armageddon

... this looks a lot like the JW artwork, like in the Paradise book, where the earth splits open and swallows all the wicked people. And by "wicked people", that means all non-JWs, especially apostates. So, I'm wondering if this is the start of armageddon and the crack will eventually widen and get longer and swallow up all the non-JWs... slowly, very, very, very, slowly. In fact, the dubs may have to speed things along by throwing all the 'not interested' householders into the growing chasm.

Just a thought.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Haven't you read the scriptures that say "the desert will bloom"?

The waterway will be needed as this falls into place.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

It's great to see yet another JW bible prophecy come true.

• Albert Einstein
    Albert Einstein

Billy, thats another proof the end is here...! Shouldn´t you put in in a comment tomorrow at WT study??

Cameo: cant wait to see paradise in Afrika soon!

Jef: And you were loosing your faith in God? Iam happy I could help to fix it!

When you start loosing faith just call Albert!

• Robdar
    Robdar

I think it is awesome. If Jehovah is responsible, good job, Jehovah!

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

very funny!

thanks to all the posters for a few Saturday afternoon laughs!

• Albert Einstein
    Albert Einstein

Update: I showed the article and pictures to my JW wife, and she said:

"Its OK, Africa will still look nice..."

Have a nice day

Albert

• Cadellin
    Cadellin

Which is why so many AMAZING fossils are being found in the Rift Valley and Lake Victoria regions. The evidence for hominid evolution is really, at this point, beyond debate now. Its an incredibly exciting time for paleontology right now. If I were 20 years younger, I'd be studying that in college right now. Not that I don't love what I'm doing in grad school, but still--the science is moving incredibly fast.

Uh-oh, didn't mean to hijack...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit