what is the best state in the usa to live in / visit?

by highdose 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread

If you come down to California, be sure to check out Compton.

Judge Dread

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

Ladie lee says

Canada.

Yea there is no 2nd A in Canada. (had to bring that up)

• beksbks
    beksbks
    If you come down to California, be sure to check out Compton.
    Judge Dread

What exactly is that supposed to mean Judge? Where are you from?

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

I've never been there, but from what I've seen in movies,read in books, and heard people talk about and that little voice

inside my head keeps saying Hawaii.

• Joshnaz
    Joshnaz

The best state to visit is the State you were born in. The best state to live in so far for me is Arizona. I've been to alot of place's from Maine to Florida. From Massachusetts to Arizona. From Arizona to California. I like to live in Arizona the best.

• Hiding Questioner
    Hiding Questioner

New Mexico...

It's got friendly people, history, culture, indian ruins, art (paintings, pottery, jewelry, furniture, etc.), mountains and scenery, the "West", convenient location, great food that can't be duplicated even though many try, diversity, low cost of living, Sante Fe is the most interesting city in the US and the most european-like I know with its narrow crazy quilt of streets (some of which are still dirt near downtown), open spaces, great federal parks, deserts and snow (skiing), unique architecture, great fireplaces and firewood (pinion), great resorts, environmentally focused and much more.

...and no, I do not live in NM, just wish I did.

HQ

• besty
    besty

Manhattan Beach CA - a must-see on any apostate vacation - its kinda like the Vatican for the ex-JW movement.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Well, I have been to a few places.... To live in and visit, I am still madly infatuated with NYC... (this of course rules out New Jersey)

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter
    Manhattan Beach CA - a must-see on any apostate vacation

I thought the epicenter was in El Porto, but close enough!

• oldflame
    oldflame

This is coming from a guy who is well traveled when it comes to the United States. If you are just sight seeing there are many great place around the country to see. But if you are looking for a place to relocate residence too then there is really only one answer. Take it or leave it but there is one place that weighs pretty heavy on my heart.

This state is a one of a kind it has low unemplyment, low cost of living, low crime, friendly people and sights to see right out your front window no matter what part of the state your in, It has high desert as well as mountains. It's fishing and hunting is like no other. It is a place that if I were God I would want to stay in this place.

I cannot wait to get back there....I want to die there......

It is Wyoming !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit