Let's see... a couple few things, besides what I've already responded to Son of Man:
1. Ahhh, okay, I "sound" like a guy (i.e., my "style" of speech)... like the apostles, etc. That makes sense. But there really is a very good 'splanation for that: since my Lord is primarily male... and I am sharing what HE is saying... that might account for how I "sound" (although, interestingly, I don't recall any of the girls ever referring to me a "he" or "him." Only boys. But that's not really all that surprising - we, girls, ARE a bit more "intuitive". So, either the ladies "read between the lines"... or paid attention to the symbol...)
2. I'm not so sure I consider it a compliment being presumed a boy. I mean, like the poster above wrote (sort of), girls are just as good as boys. Actually, in some things we're better. Faith is one of those things. Which is why my Lord appeared to the women... FIRST. Because he knew THEY would believe it was him... JUST BECAUSE THEY HEARD HIS VOICE. They didn't need to SEE him first (unlike the men... who not only disbelieved the women, when they told them they had SEEN our Lord... but actually ridiculed the women a little bit. Not very much unlike here in this place, methinks. Person for person, the girls here have MUCH more faith than the boys...)
No, I think I like the thought of being the Samaritan WOMAN at the well... who actually engaged our Lord... who BELIEVED him when he told who he was... who spoke the TRUTH [about HER life] TO him... and who did not hesitate to run and tell others when he told her to do so. As oppsed to being the, well, actually very arrogant disciples... men... who actually had a problem that our Lord was even speaking to a woman. What that...?? "Lord, what are you DOING??" True, they received a greater blessing (to sit on thrones to judge Israel)... which I personally think was a move of "pity" and mercy on behalf of our Lord... but, heck, so long as I am IN the "house"... AT the "table"... I don't really care WHERE. The basement is as good as the attic. And the far end of the table as good as the right hand. Regardless how high the house... or long the table. It is still the SAME "house"... and "table".
(Oh, and we girls are usually a little better at noticing our surroundings. You know, taking stock... looking past our noses. For example, up, down, left, right... and as far out as the periphery. You know, where, for example, symbols indicating we are girls might be. You get my drift... Although the fact that Son of Man might be a GIRL??? could shoot a hole in that theory...)
3. The name "AGuest" was given me by my Lord. It has a double meaning: to remind me that I am a guest in this place (and the one before it, H20), and to remind me of Psalm 15:1. Not necessarily in that order.
4. Baba!! You'se a GIRL?? WHOO-HOO!
5. Lillith, dear one... YES! Girls DO rule!! Here... AND there (the Kingdom of God)!
6. Son of Man... methinks you'se a girl, too. Si?
7. ATJ - Just goes to show... not ALL boys are so, well, "short-sighted" - LOLOLOL!
8. Doe Boy (to use the dear Sno'Bird's term)... who you callin' "wuss"?! Do I need to put in a call to the Sno'Bird??
9. And finally, dear, dear Uzzah... peace to you. Hmmmm...
Perhaps it is the arrogance and tone of your posts that leads people to believe it is more testosterone driven.
The written word is very often misunderstood... and misinterpreted... as to "tone." The very plethora of threads on this site regarding what is written/meant in the Bible... and what is not... is significant evidence of that. YOU might hear a kind of emphasis in my words that is not there at all... or not intended. Or NOT hear a level of love and kindness that is intended.
OR... and this is probably CLOSEST to the truth... you might be like SO many today... who have forgotten the PURPOSE of punctuation (let alone what the symbols themselves mean... and when/how to use them)... as well as forgotten basic grammar, word meaning/etymology, sentence structure, phraseology... every other "rule" as to English composition. Unfortunately, I was an English major (and, yes, I am aware that I use the ellipses incorrectly)... and now I'm an "old dog," so...
I would have to ask, however, that you (1) not hurry yourself to take offense, as none is intended, and (2) not "read" anything more into the "tone" of my posts... that you wish me to read into yours. Oh, and although I just turned 50 recent tests indicate my hormones are just fine. Not even menopausal, yet (and dang! 'Cause I was hopin' to get that goin' and over with asap...).
It is the height of huberus to believe you can channel the thoughts of what you claim is the highest entity and most powerful creature of the Universe.
Ummmmm... MEthinks you should at least know how to spell a word... before you take it upon yourself to call someone by it. Truly, it is the height of HUBRIS... NOT to do so. Second, I cannot... nor do I believe that I can... channel the thoughts of God (i.e., "the highest entity and most powerful creature of the Universe"). It is not God's thoughts that I even know of... except to the extent they are Christ's thoughts. And, yes, as Paul wrote... "we [can] have the mind of Christ." 1 Corinthians 2:16 (BTW - the "highest entity and most powerful of the Universe"... is NOT a "creature." HE... was not created... and it is the height of HUBRIS for you to have even insinuated that He was.)
It is also your obsessive and controlling nature demonstrated in your posts (insisting that only certain people are 'allowed' to post on your threads) that people may think you are male.
WHOA! When did I EVER insist such a thing?? SHOW me, please! Now, I recall ASKING... and in as kindly a manner as I could muster. But INSIST? C'mon, now...
Bu your comment IS interesting in that, even if I insisted so... why would that make anyone think I was male? Some of THE most assertive... heck, aggressive... and certainly the most obsessive and controlling people I know... are women. But, truly, I am not one of them. Indeed, the LAST thing I want to do... is control pretty much ANYTHING. It didn't take ME 50 years to figure out that I don't control much of anything. I mean, unless I CHOOSE to... which is WAY too stressful! I say... and have always said: live and let live... let it be... que sera, sera... etc. Know what I mean? [THIS] life's... WAY too short, dear one...
I personally just think you need to go on meds to stop hearing 'the voices'
Well, okay, then! 'Uzzah' personally thinks... and so I must do. Forget you, Lord. UZZAH personally thinks,and so... Yeah, right. C'mon, now...
oh and I do not accept your passive aggresive 'peace' that you wish upon others whom you have obviously judged as either being worthy or not.
You've no idea what you're talking about. I judge, have judged, and will judge... NO ONE. Not one soul. Indeed, I will BEG for mercy for EVERYONE I can... including you. Because MERCY is what I want for myself... and for MY entire household. Which is why I offer peace to you... and everyone. It is how my Lord greets ME, when he appears to ME - Daniel 10:19; Luke 24:36; John 20:19, 21; John 14:27 And it is how he has directed that I am to greet YOU, when I "enter" into YOUR home/place, etc. - Matthew 10:12; Luke 10:5; James 3:18; Matthew 5:9
But, of course, you knew that, right? Well, no worries, dear Uzzah. You and your words... only make me "happy." Matthew 5:11; Luke 6:22, 26; 1 Peter 4:14 So MY wish for peace toward YOU... will remain... for now.
Again, I bid you ALL peace!
Servant to the Household of God, Israel, and a slave of Christ,