What do we know about the True Faith Jehovah's Witnesses?

by eyeslice 27 Replies latest jw friends

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

Sorry if this has been posted before but what do we know about the True Faith Jehovah's Witnesses? Are they only in Romania? How many are they? How do their numbers compare to actual JWs?

All I know is that they seem to sing a whole lot better than the standard JWs.

http://www.youtube.com/user/vestitorulimparatiei#p/u/18/qZ26y87sW_M

• moski7
    moski7

What do you mean by True Faith?

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

Hi moski7 - I guess that is why I am asking

What I think I know is that they are a break away group from the standard JWs in Romainia. Apart from that I know nothing else.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

haven't searched on them in a while , the last I remember on them is that they are a Bible Student style group basing their belief on the teachings of CT Russell, figure wise I wouldn't say they would be particularly large if you look at the Millennial Dawn/Laymans Home Missionary here in the UK they are very small groups

• Mickey mouse
  • moski7
    moski7

Hi

How did you become a JW?

• moski7
    moski7

I'm curious, checking out CT Russell and found out that he disagreed with the doctrine of hell that's why he left Christianity and started the Watchtower.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

moski7 , Russel did not form the Washtower he formed The Bible Students

• moski7
    moski7

oh ok did that then turn into the watchtower?

• eyeslice
    eyeslice
    oh ok did that then turn into the watchtower?

I think we are going off topic here. The history of the JWs is well documented on this site. What I am not sure about is this break away group.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit