The J double you baby makin machine

by 1914BS 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• 1914BS
    1914BS

The Watctower says that masturbation is wrong and that the only way you are going to get your rocks off

is by gettin married to another JW. Many JW are born in 2nd 3rd 4th generation and think that the slave is all there is

• LucyA
    LucyA

your point being?

• Blue Grass
    Blue Grass

LucyA there is no point. This site is full of nothing but stupid, pointless, and sarcastic threads/post. You'll rarely find anything remotely intelligent on here.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Which makes me often wonder why some folks bother to post after they deem the board to be lacking in intellect (which I do not agree with). Seems a bit redundant to me. Pot acallin' the kettle black perhaps?

• Priest73
    Priest73
    Which makes me often wonder why some folks bother to post after they deem the board to be lacking in intellect (which I do not agree with). Seems a bit redundant to me. Pot acallin' the kettle black perhaps?

Mrs Jones,

He's probably only reading my posts, so I can see how he draws that conclusion.

• dinah
    dinah

You guys are noticing these people with less than 50 posts calling us stoopid, right? Alot of hit and runs around here lately.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Aw Priest, don't talk like that about yourself.

• dinah
    dinah

Priest has always been my comic relief when I think too much.

But back to the topic. I'm so happy I didn't have a hand in making any Dub babies.

• John Doe
    John Doe

A wise man once said nothing at all.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

in 2035 after the outside world has woken upto the jws, child birth may be the only means of increasing the fold ha ha

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit