Time of The END ????

by wobble 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

The Holy Roman Empire was merely suspended.

It is now fully reinstated again. And still sits a queen.

http://almanachdeholyromanempire.com/index.html

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

Well I don't have any objection to Queens.

• paul from cleveland
    paul from cleveland

More and more people I talk to think the world will end in 2012 according to the Mayan calendar.

• Robdar
    Robdar

A lot of the New Agers are declaring it to be the time of the end also. Something about the Mayan calendar.

Loonies are everywhere. You cant toss a cat without hitting one of them.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Paul, I just read your post. So, it's supposed to end in 2012? Come to KC, we'll throw a party.

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

The feet of iron and clay.

This depicts a Democratic government. A house divided will not stand. You can look up my posts to get a different view on the time of the end. Have a good evening.....

t.f.d.s.

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

More and more people I talk to think the world will end in 2012 according to the Mayan calendar.

I am hoping on this year.........one hour with the wild beast is the final blow.

t.f.d.s.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

the mayan calender is no indication that the world will end in 2012, experts agree that the calender ended in 2012 bcoz it ended the mayans didn't get back to continuing it, much like at work a work roster is produced for say 4 weeks, just bcoz there is no 5th or 6th week on the roster doesn't mean the business is going broke and we are all being laid off.

Hollywood must happy about all this talk of 2012, just saw the promo for the movie.

• Georgiegirl
    Georgiegirl

*blinks* at picture.

Um.

What was the question? Was there a question?

(goes back to staring at man in kilt)

• mouthy
    mouthy

goes back to staring at man in kilt)

Watch it girl you might go blind trying to look up!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit