Bible Fraud

by radar 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

Radar

You are correct about what the talmud says about jesus. Of course, chritians won't accept this testimony.

SS

• JosephAlward
    JosephAlward
    ...they ignore the prophecies fulfilled by Christ

No "Christ" fulfilled any prophecies. The prophecy "fulfillment" stories were invented by well-meaning evangelists who just assumed that the "Christ" they thought existed decades earlier was the messiah the Old Testament spoke of, and therefore that person must have fulfilled the Old Testament prophecies. Thus, the evangelizing gospel writers scoured the Old Testament for anything that looked like it might be a prophecy of events in the life of the coming savior. Then they made sure that they told stories which correlated with those "prophecies." They made a lot of mistakes, however. But, I'll save that for another time. Most of those arguments are found in articles linked-to on the web page in the signature below.

Joseph F. Alward
    "Skeptical Views of Christianity and the Bible"

* http://members.aol.com/jalw/joseph_alward.html

• radar
    radar

Rex, I found that book of interest. I posted part of it and then put a link for any who are interested.

As regards proof of Christ and his ressurection.Well it is a weak God that leaves the majority of mankind down through the ages in ignorance concerning this "most impotant event".
    You make the Jews to be more powerfull than God in that they were in some large measure able to hide this miraculous event from the world.

I expect that Rome was in league with the Devil also on this issue and the multitude of travelers and alien residents that passed through palestine.
    Goodness how do you keep the miracle of feeding those thousands of people quiet with only a couple of loaves and a fish?

Radar

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit