Resurection

by larc 12 Replies latest jw friends

• larc
    larc

RR,

Thank you for that quote from Russell. That was very interesting. I haven't seen a JW at my door for years. (Whatever happened to the plague of locusts concept.) If they ever do show up again, I would like to use that logic and get their reaction. They are so programmed (as I was) that taking them off track like that would probably put them into a brain freeze. They would look like a deer in head lights and then tell me they had to move on.

I have an average house in a rich neighborhood. Not their favorite territory. (If you can't be rich, it's good to live nearby. You get more for your tax dollar.)

• thinker
    thinker

This is Thinkers Wife
    We live in a very large mobile home park. It is posted for no soliciting. My husband says he has never seen any here. Not even literature in the door. Even though it is posted I am surprised. He keeps hoping someone will show up.

• mommy
    mommy

WOW lucky you!!
    I just moved to this town about 1 1/2 yrs ago and have lived in 5 different places until I found one I liked and they have come to 3out of those 5!!!!
    I thought it was a divine calling and after I hear your stories of no visits in years, I am convinced it is!!
    Maybe if I keep preaching to them they will see the light!!
    mommy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit