How would hoah had fared in an IQ test?

by badboy 22 Replies latest jw friends

• is there help out there
    is there help out there

From what I rember my IQ from gramer school was 98, which ment I would be spending the rest of my life working in Wal-Mart or if I was a JW I would be spending the rest of my life washing windows. So I retook it and lo and behold I scoreded a 105. Now I speep at night knowing I will not be spending the rest of my life working at Wal-Mart.

• Priest73
    Priest73

• 80% of the population has a normal IQ range between 80 to 120.
    • 50% of the population has an IQ range between 90-110
    • 10% of the population has an IQ below 80
    • 10% of the population has an IQ above 120
    • People with Low IQ below 75 (around 5% of the population) are hard to train usually. -Liberals
  • Priest73
    Priest73

That is too funny priest.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Noah`s sister Ho-ah..

Was too busy to take an IQ test..

A prostitute

Ho-ah was trying to raise money..

So Noah could build an Ark!..

.................... ...OUTLAW

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

I took 2 IQ tests over the years, one was 169 and the other 182, I like the 169 better

Noah would have aced the IQ test, anyone that can figure out how to fit 2 of every animal on earth and NOT get killed, is one smart freaking towel jockey !!

• JWoods
    JWoods

Did you know that the French pschology system actually used to define the IQ for Moron, Idiot, and Imbecile?

I believe that Moron was 75 down to 50, Imbecile was under 50 but scorable, Idiot was deemed untestable.

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

Well...before Hoah...we used to have 100% brain capacity and use. So that should tell you something. Im thinking he was smoking most of that hemp he had on board.

A THREEEEEE HOUR CRUISEEEEEEEEE

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

What happened to badboy?

• teel
    teel

Wuz, do you have brain damage or something? Because last time I checked my brain was fully functioning, and I'd rather not have 90% of it scooped out on account of being redundant anyway. http://faculty.washington.edu/chudler/tenper.html

PSac: the IQ tests have different distribution scales. It's probable that those two tests used different scales, and both were right.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

You and Noah should bet a room! You have 36 Topics regarding Noah and the flood.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit