• badboy
    badboy

any takers?

• dinah
    dinah

Who is hoah?

• asilentone
    asilentone

zero, because he cheated by looking up to God for EVERYTHING on what to do.

• villabolo
    villabolo

hoah would have had the same IQ as hadhoy.

hillaholo

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

IQ test scores are largely a function of culture - how well you have integrated cognitively with the prevailing social landscape. Yes, there are areas of mathematics that are largely disconnected from culture, though there are types of math whose rules are relatively recently invented. Language (definitions and grammar) are particularly susceptible to culture shift and membership.

I take it that "hoah" would be a Biblical character. Since they do not have access to our culture, nor to IQ tests, I suspect they would not fare well.

• badboy
    badboy

noah

• Priest73
    Priest73

Would Noah have purchased a new freezer/fridge without first blogging about it?

• dinah
    dinah

hmmmmm, I bought a new washing machine two months ago. Did I tell y'all about it? It's smarter than me. (Shut up, Padre)

• DJK
    DJK

"God here, I knew his IQ was low. That's why I engineered, designed and gave him the directions to build an ark"

• fokyc
    fokyc

He must have been bright, he is still remembered!

He built the ark and counted all the animals in to it.

Then he sailed around looking after the whole lot, then he eventually off-loaded them and remembered to send the Kangaroo's etc all the way to Australia, which wasn't discovered for years!

He had a very high IQ.

fokyc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit