Sister "Elly" vanishes

by MinisterAmos 17 Replies latest jw friends

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Read some of my posts in the past and you'll rethink my homosexuality, despite your shaming language, Amos.

"LMAO at minister amos thinkin people are gay if they dont appreciate young ass!!!..........hahahah..........that is prob jumpin to conclusions bro....some people see an 18 year ol hottie with a j-lo ass and see a little girl?"

When I see an 18 year old girl, I see somebody who has had 10 years less of life experience that I have, and who I wouldn't really have anything in common with, and if I attempted reproduction with her, would make for a very naive, inexperienced mother for my children, who would end up clinging to me at every waking second, looking for life advice. Sorry, I like my women independent and worldly (In every meaning possible). No 18 year old girl is worldly. Not to mention that a woman with any sense would get the heebie jeebies from there mere thought of a man that's 15-20 years her senior checking her out. How would you feel at 18 if you found out that your best friend's mom was checking you out, assuming you're of sound sense and morality?

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread
    My daughter is 18 and goes to meetings from time-to-time basically to mess with the Dubs (she always wears mini-skirts) and keep up on gossip....She actually filled me in on this but I find it amusing.

Maybe the same thing happens to your daughter, for your "amusement", of course.

Judge Dread

• AGuest
    AGuest

whose 18 year old daughter developed cervical cancer and required surgery and chemo. Daughter had "worldly" boyfriend, though, whom she didn't want to give up. So the day after last chemo treatment Sister Mom said, "Okay, now get out." No kidding, true story!

Told to me by one of my BFFs... who Daughter worked for. Daughter had taken off work for a couple months for the surgery/chemo. When she came back, though, she couldn't stop crying. BFF was concerned that perhaps there was more cancer, and so asked what the problem was. Took some time, but finally got Daughter to tell her... and then called and told me... because she was UTTERLY FLABBERGASTED when she found out who Sister Mom was. Turns out, we knew Mom QUITE well (a "super-Dub" NOW... but with a very "checkered" past). Used to hang out with her in FS, etc., actually... and this was her little girl all grown up (BFF had no ideaa Daughter was JW and so never made the connection!)

BFF now "hates" Dubs more than ever. I keep telling her we need to have pity for them. She agrees... but does find it hard...

Anyway,

Peace to all!

SA, a slave of Christ, who cannot put into words how GRATEFUL I am that my children also "saw the Light"...

• avishai
    avishai

CRR.

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

who I wouldn't really have anything in common with, and if I attempted reproduction with her,

You're doing it wrong. Do not go for the reproduction part. Who cares about about having anything in common? If you want "something in common" give in and get a Dude! Men and women are DIFFERENT and that's why I like them so much!

Once in 'da Borg. always in 'da Borg it would seem. Just because I (and every other man not mentally neutered by the Dubs) can appreciate a fine ass in a tight skirt does NOT necessarily mean that I "have lust in my heart". Umm it's built into my genes (jeans) I guess.

Want to look at my daughter? I bet she would tear you up. She has noooo tolerance for Dubs or Dub apologists who have bought into the "subserviant Sister" thing. As a matter of fact she walked out of her Cousins' wedding when the Dub giving the talk spoke about wives and their main duty of assisting in their Husband's ministry.

• wantstoleave
    wantstoleave

Sad story....but not all witnesses are like that. My mom always said that if we got pregnant or our brother got someone pregnant, she'd stand by us and support us. It never happened, but we knew that if it did, we'd have support.

Amos, I've got a witness wedding to go to soon and I'm already cringing over the wedding talk

• beksbks
    beksbks

Amos you're an idiot. You contradict yourself completely. Here's hoping the women you come in contact with know a player and a fool when they see one. So how young is too young for you? Loser.

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

>You're doing it wrong. Do not go for the reproduction part.

Umm, that's what sex is. It's attempted reproduction. Even the best BC fails at some time or the other, so that's why you have to look out for who you knock up. If you don't, you'll be on the hook for 18-30 years of your life with CS payments because you tried chasing some young booty. And the younger you knock them up, the less likely they will be able to take care of themselves, so guess who's paying more money. That's right: YOU!!!!!!

>Who cares about about having anything in common? If you want "something in common" give in and get a Dude!

How cute. Brother Amos is using shaming language.

>

Gee, a horny elder that checks out women that are young enough to be his daughter. Where have I heard that before?

>Once in 'da Borg. always in 'da Borg it would seem. Just because I (and every other man not mentally neutered by the Dubs) can appreciate a fine ass in a tight skirt does NOT necessarily mean that I "have lust in my heart". Umm it's built into my genes (jeans)

I can appreciate it too, however, when you get to a certian age, you shouldn't go around checking out women that could be your daughter. It's called "Maturity". Oh, and many JWs have the same feelings towards young women that you do. Bill Bowen can tell you all about it. I guess you're right, once in the borg, always in the borg.

>Want to look at my daughter? I bet she would tear you up.

Considering that I'm a highly physically active person that strength trains every day, has been training in the martial arts for the past 5 years and can cycle for 50 miles on a BMX-style bicycle, I find it very amusing that you think your daughter (Ha ha ha!) could somehow "tear me up". Here are some videos of some of the moves I was taught. [1][2][3]

Anyway, I wouldn't check out your daughter. I'm not an ass man anyway, so I wouldn't really look at her. Well, maybe I'll give her a passing look, but other than that, I would pretty much dismiss her as being too young.

>She has noooo tolerance for Dubs or Dub apologists who have bought into the "subserviant Sister" thing. As a matter of fact she walked out of her Cousins' wedding when the Dub giving the talk spoke about wives and their main duty of assisting in their Husband's ministry.

She sounds like she'd make a shitty girlfriend. Sorry. Even if you don't agree with something at somebody's wedding, you don't walk out and make a scene.

Ephebophile.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit