vacuums

by John Doe 44 Replies latest jw friends

• cantleave
    cantleave

Got a VAX bagless - fantastic device - half the price of a Dyson too.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Yeah, the Dyson was a bit pricey (but I saw what it could do before I bought it). I have a couple/few friends that own Kirby's, though... top 'o the line models, which I understand not only vacuum, but wash and dry dishes, fold laundry, walk the dog, change the baby... and possibly even perform some other... ummmm, sundry "services" (jk!). At a price close to that of a small car and often requiring a mortgage, I say, heck yeah, it had BETTER do more than just vacuum!

Peace!

Shelb, on her own...

• cantleave
    cantleave

I have a couple/few friends that own Kirby's, though... top 'o the line models, which I understand not only vacuum, but wash and dry dishes, fold laundry, walk the dog, change the baby... and possibly even perform some other... ummmm, sundry "services" (jk!).

Yeah Kirby are excellent but the means by which they are sold, (at least in the UK), hard sell in your home, would stop me from buying one.

• nelly136
    nelly136

kirbys, they spray paint walls too

must be talking about dysons thats done it, got given another one today with a 'weak' suck, looks like its got half a head of hair round the roller, so thats a good place to start when i unscrew it later, i've got a donor dyson in the kitchen for spare parts that someone put out for rubbish. so it should be up n running later.

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

lol

I have a Kirby and LOVE it! You can't tear the thing up! I've had it for 15years now and had it serviced last month for the first time! They replaced several things on it and cleaned it up, only cost me $65 bucks!!! So I'm good for at least another 15 years!! and yes....it really does suck! (in a good way! )

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit