Another JW email making the rounds: Stay in the Beehive

by truthseeker 21 Replies latest jw friends

• villabolo
    villabolo

A few days before I was disfellowshipped one of the elders, doing a "shepherding" call, compared the Organization as a heap of charcoal briquets. When the coals were together they would keep glowing and giving off heat but when a single briquet was separated from the crowd it would lose its heat.

I was ready for that with a counter-response. I said that coal was made of carbon just like a diamond that develops from coal as well but has different properties. I then proceeded to compare Jehovah to the sun and Christians to the diamonds. The diamonds would sparkle and glitter in the sunlight whether or not there was one or many. The diamonds could also last forever but the heap of dirty coal, relying on its own heat, would eventually consume itself.

The moral of my illustration is that the coal represented mortal humanity while the diamonds represented Christians whether they'd be one or many.

That elder did not appreciate my answer saying that I missed the point. Ditto for him.

villabolo

• Borgia
    Borgia

Given the dire position bee are in at this point in the US, this father should be in tried for attempted homocide and perhaps genocide ...

on a lighter side: if you do go from flower to flower, you get whipped .... Stupid analogy ....Is this father promoting SM?

Cheers

Borgia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit