Another JW email making the rounds: Stay in the Beehive

by truthseeker 21 Replies latest jw friends

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

Yawn...

Stay In The BEEHIVE

One day a young boy was riding in a horse-drawn buggy down a country lane with his father. The father turns to the little boy and says watch this as he takes the buggy whip and gently flicks a bee off a flower.

Amazed, the little boy says, "Do that again." They start looking for a bee on a flower by the side of the road and shortly the father does it again. Truly amazed, the little boy says, "May I try it father?" The father hands the little boy the buggy whip and they start looking on either side of the road at the flowers for a bee. All of a sudden the little boy happens to look up and see a beehive with swarms of bees.

Raising the whip, he prepares to strike. Just in time the father looks up and sees what his young son is about to do. He quickly takes the whip and says, "No son, we don't bother with those, they're organized."

Moral of the story:

When we leave Jehovah's organization, or miss a lot of meetings, we are like that little bee sitting all alone on a flower that Satan can come along and flick off. If we stay safe, within Jehovah's organization, Satan is less likely to try to pick us off, because he realizes that like that beehive, we are organized.

Bee safe, keep in the middle of God's wonderful organization!

Have a honey sweet weekend...

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

cute story guess the moral is good, we get alot of reminders to be cautious, i guess its easy to slip up but hey we all do at one time of another (i think, dont we?)

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Well, when it comes to idiot illustrations, there really isn't any to match this.

I might counter that when bee's are killed, its because people are allergic to them, and getting to close to the bees can cause death, or at the very least, mild irratation. Bees only die in mass from RAID because there is a hive of them underneath your overhangs. They do not use a f*cking buggy whip.

Do you know people who kill bees with buggy whips instead of insectiside? Do YOU see bee's and say "Quick! Where's my buggy whip!?" Who are these idiots, the Amish??

C U L T!

• scotinsw
    scotinsw

how cruel is that! the bee wasn't harming anyone - was going about doing its business by pollinating the flowers and some idiot goes along and knocks it off!

quite sick inducing if you ask me! hated these chain emails when i was in and hate them even more now!

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

it's amazing on how satan is to blame for everything.

jehovah is pure and good!

why doesn't the WT create hives, and "protect" their believers? if this parable was true, then they have the duty to build these and keep us safe

• blondie
    blondie

But remember that the head of the hive is a female (queen) bee and the workers are non-fertilized female bees. The drones (male bees) are used only for procreation then killed. Is that a good analogy?

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Without going out to the flower there would be no beehive.

purps

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

What happens when you are in the Washtowel "hive"? The provocation is coming from within--Jehovah, the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger, the hounders, and other witlesses all harass you and prevent you from ever being happy. However, once you leave the group, you only have Jehovah Himself to attack (something He would have done from within anyways). And, Jehovah has no help from the other witlesses if you are outside of their midst.

I would say I am safer well outside the congregation of witlesses.

• Satanus
    Satanus

It's a screwed up illustration for a screwed up org. Fitting, imo. If the bees just stayed in the hive, they would starve to death. Jws are half way there, w their forbidding of getting proper education, good jobs, being real friends to nonjws or not marrying nomjws. As well, all the bees serve the queen, as all jws serve the gb. Jws will be too numb to see how it shows their disfunction.

S

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Very true, Satanus. I was thinking the same thing...

Unbelievable...

J

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit