Pity for Angel Eyes

by KW13 35 Replies latest jw friends

• KW13
    KW13

Well, not just Angel Eyes but also for those like her. I genuinely had no issue with her, and it seemed she was starting to realise just what the Watchtower was, but backed out due to fear of the unknown. 'tis sad, she almost got her life back!

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Ren/AE wasn't real. It was just the creation of someone wanting to whitewash the WTs filthy grave.

• asilentone
    asilentone

I agree with Black Sheep 100 %.

• KW13
    KW13

i only read a few of 'her/his' posts and i got the impression we were dealing with a genuine case. now however, i feel like a complete nipple lol

• shamus100
    shamus100

She's already back.

Jesus people.

• yesidid
    yesidid

Cant you guys just give people the benefit of the doubt.

y

• shamus100
    shamus100

It has been confirmed: We ex-dubbies are as gullible as two-year olds.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    Cant you guys just give people the benefit of the doubt.

I did for a long time. One day I noticed that she had about 70 posts in a day, so I had a look through them. The next day was the same.

Her posts were about a tollerant poster in a some tollerant congregation full of tollerant people and she was always tralala ing her way through her imaginary tulips. It was the same sort of whitewash job my family does, but they wouldn't dare do it on an apostate website.

Her creator had learned from the mistakes made by their Reniaa character, not to get tangled up in doctrinal issues and simply avoided replying to anything of any substance.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Ren/AE wasn't real. It was just the creation of someone wanting to whitewash the WTs filthy grave.

Whitewashing had nothing to do with it. That account was one of several that pretends to be someone who they are not. I don't really get how the thrill of pretending to be someone different in cyber land is so titilating, but then I don't think marijuana is that great either. So what the hell do I know, right?

No the people behind these accounts obviously get a big thrill, so they'll be back under a different name. The ideal solution is don't give them attention.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"Cant you guys just give people the benefit of the doubt."

She/He/It/They were given the benefit of doubt and (insert acronym here ) ran all over that and didn't clean it's shoes and left smelly poop for us to clean up. The benefit has expired.

And as a wise man once said:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit