Facebook Abuse

by AwSnap 29 Replies latest social humour

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    How about elbowing someone rather than a poke?

A good, solid headbutt is more to my liking.

I'm on Facebook and use it mostly to share recipes and non critical news with my sisters and nieces. It saves long distance charges. I have no patience for friend collectors who want to add me as a friend even though we've never met and share no real life personal history together.

W

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

Does Rosco have a facebook account? I want to be his friend.

lisa

• AwSnap
    AwSnap

Okaaaaay, note to self: do not ask finally free or musky to be my friends.

I liked the part where the guy mentions how everybody from the office is on his friends list but he wishes he could take that back. I've got over 300 friends, and I know each one of them, but only about 15 people actually get to see everything I have posted. The rest have to be put in categories like "jw" or "patients", etc. so they can't see my pictures and such.

• hotchocolate
    hotchocolate

I LOVE FACEBOOK!!!!!!

When your life is busy it's really nice to be able to still know what your mates are up to on the other side of the country/world. It's a way for me to stay in touch with people.

I have no issues with a good poke occasionally.

On the other hand quizzes like "Which 80s song are you?" drive me freaking insane.

x

• musky
    musky

"Okaaaaay, note to self: do not ask finally free or musky to be my friends."

Well, fine then. Finally-Free and I will just elbow and head butt ourselves then.Maybe even get a WWF pile driver option too,for when it's been a rough day. Hey, what are friends for?

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

The twitter clip was hilarious.

J

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

Awsnap, I hadn't thought about putting people into categories as to what they could and could not see on my facebook page. I guess I thought what's there is there,...but I have cringed when I thought about something someone has written and thought about what others on my page would think when they read it.

Might be just a coincidence, but just recently I updated my info page with/ undeclared in the politics section and atheist in the religious section. Today at least 3 people/not JWN people, but others wrote about going to church services today. None had ever mentioned attending church/or not before, it wasn't until I changed my status from blank to something other than. Might have just been a coincidence though.

lisa

• AwSnap
    AwSnap

Lisa, I will send you a message about it. Once you figure out the first couple steps, its easy to do. When you changed your status, it was probably announced on everybody else's profiles.

Musky, I don't know how to respond.... If you guys pile drive each other, can you at least post a video?

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

I keep getting invites for mafia wars, poker tournaments, vampire stuff and other such nonsense. No thanks, I do not need a time sucker.

• AwSnap
    AwSnap

just watched this video again and thought I'd resurrect it

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit