Dumbest Awake Title Ever?

by metatron 63 Replies latest jw friends

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Technology is good, unless people abuse it (like using the Internet to send information on how to make and send bombs to blow up a building). It is true that people can waste inordinate amounts online or on a cell phone. However, the Washtowel is insinuating that people are wasting time that should be used in field circus--and technology should only be used to facilitate that waste of time.

• sacolton
    sacolton

Wiping: Back to front or front to back?

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

A while back they had one titled "What would we do without donkeys?"

In it they declared that donkeys were, and I quote, "worthy of respect"

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/members/private/161175/1/What-would-we-do-without-donkeys

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

How do you actually choose the dumbest Awake title ever? That's like trying to choose the worst Steven Seagal movie. To much to choose from.

• sir82
    sir82
    It makes the question sound as if abandoning technology might be a solution, a considered choice, a real possibility.

Just wishful thinking on their part. They'd love to go back to a time when the "evil" internet didn't exist.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

LOL @ dissed, Amber Rose, saco

"Toothbrushing- Is it for Christians?"

• besty
    besty

"I Am Your Porcelain Figurine"

• DNCall
    DNCall

Kenny G--What is the Bible's View?

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

I like the tabs on the front page of watchtower.org:

World Affairs / Religion / Family / Animals

Animals? Wtf? What is this fascination with inserting benal topics among serious ones? And then the article has to have a cliched attempt at a witty alliteration: "Fleet-Footed, Flightless, and Fascinating—The Ostrich"

Here's an alliterative article title suggestion:

"Flat-Footed, Flightless, and Fucked: The Governing Body's 'Helpers'"

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Personally, I'm holding out for the next article on "The Tantalizing Tortilla!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit