I AM GOD

by nicolaou 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ninja
    ninja

were you married to each other robdar and lwt?

• ninja
    ninja

he he

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

You are a dyslexic canine nicolaou.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

So I guess you've heard the one about the dyslexic, insomniac agnostic?

• ninja
    ninja

stayed up all night wondering if there was a dog

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

The oldies are the goodies.

• ninja
    ninja

hey mickey....are you hitting on nic?

• Blue Grass
    Blue Grass

nicolaou says: The 'god' of the Bible doesn't define what is good or bad - you and I do.

The second stupidest comment I've read on this site since I joined. So the people who believe it's okay to molest children are right, and the people who don't think it's to molest children are also right. Do you see how your logic makes no sense. Two opposing views can't both be correct. There are some things that are just wrong no matter what you or I think.

• awildflower
    awildflower

Let me recommend Greg Braden's The God Code to read. It's about the tetragrammaton and how the Hebrew alphabet has not only letters but is translated into numbers and minerals showing how the God or the Tetragrammaton are encoded into our DNA. The only difference between humans and God is that we are made of carbon. It's kind of complicated but a fantastic read especially for JW's since it's been pounded into our heads that the name of God is the most important thing we can know and use. But this book shows that it's not about using a particular name.

Example: YHVH=Name of God. Chemical Equivalent: Y=Hydrogen, H=Nitrogen, V=Oxygen, H=Nitrogen

YHVG=Name of Man. Chemical Equivalent: Y=Hydrogen, H=Nitrogen, V=Oxygen, G=Carbon

He gets into why this is so significant to understanding that we are made of God and all that that implicates. I probably torched this explanation but it is a fascinating read, I highly recommend it!...........wf

• Heaven
    Heaven

The ending to the "Star Trek 5: The Final Frontier" movie made me think quite a bit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO0ij6MA3P4&feature=related

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit