"Tell me who your friends are, and I'll tell you who you are"

by journey-on 21 Replies latest jw friends

• journey-on
    journey-on

This quote got me to thinking and I thought about two that I love equally and enjoy being with. One is Mrs. Perfectly Scheduled and doesn't leave the house unless she is totally put together. She also knows exactly what wine goes with what meal. I have another that throws on a ten-year old pair of jeans and will drop everything she is doing in a heartbeat if you want to go somewhere. What does this say about me? That I'm a chameleon?

• lilyflor
    lilyflor

you're the best kind of people. the type that gets along with anyone.

• snowbird
    snowbird

It says that you're a versatile, non-judgmental individual who's reached her stride.

Do enjoy the ride.

Sylvia

• John Doe
    John Doe

Who in the heck has 10 year old jeans? I'm lucky to get 3 months out of a pair.

• journey-on
    journey-on

A-w-w-w, thank you, lilyflor and snowbird. (I needed your kind words especially today.)

John Doe, I have some older than that! (One pair in particular brings back some very good memories... ) BTW, what do your friends "say" about you....just curious.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    BTW, what do your friends "say" about you....just curious.

They mostly just marvel at my extreme goodness and likeability and humility.

• snowbird
    snowbird
    John Doe, I have some older than that! (One pair in particular brings back some very good memories... ) BTW, what do your friends "say" about you....just curious.

*ahem*

Sylvia

• John Doe
    John Doe

See there, Sylvia can hardly contain herself on the subject.

• Nowman
    Nowman

I would say that you accept your friends for who they are, that is all part of being a true friend.

Nikki

• journey-on
    journey-on

Sylvia and John Doe.....I get a kick out of you two always going back and forth with each other. Uh.m.m. That's a kind of cyber friendship, wouldn't you say?

Sylvia! What does patiently putting up with JD's antics all the time the way you do say about you....that you are able to see the little child inside the man?...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit