should I forward irregularity of dignified brothers in our region to headquarter if not handled satisfactorily at branch?

by arnoldM 10 Replies latest jw friends

• arnoldM
    arnoldM

should I forward irregularity of dignified brothers in our region to headquarter if not handled satisfactorily at branch?

• cattails
    cattails

Huh? Details? I'm guessing this has nothing to do with just adding a little more fiber to their diet.

• stillin
    stillin

the WTS has a mose lenient view than in years past. Brothers who have "other responsibilities" like HLC may not be able to put in the hours, and are certainly not going to be punished or removed. Probably, the best we can do is worry about ourselves.

• fokyc
    fokyc

Yes, But don't hold your breath and don't expect any miracles. You are just a nobody!

The Branch will believe the local elders and HQ will believe the branch office.

But worth a try.

fokyc

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

Club YOU SHOULD DO WHAT EVER YOUR CONSCIENCE ALLOWS YOU TOO Club

(Lillith *ducks and runs*)

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

No, tell them to take some prune juice.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

If it were possible to "forward" irregularity to headquarters, I would have everyone at Bethel running for the Pepto Bismol.

Dignified brothers will come out convincing them that the problem is you. Just stop listening to those losers and do the right things for yourself.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

No i wouldn't forword irregularity to "head"quarters they are already so full of shit they don't need anymore, just take it to your nearest community restroom or just flush it away or throw it in the woods or bury it in the ground.

• yknot
    yknot

Ditto OTWO's comments.

You will be seen as the problem, a person looking to cause 'division'

• flipper
    flipper

ARNOLD M- Welcome to the board. As others mentioned - the headquarters aren't interested if your elders are regular or not. If your elders aren't regular- believe me they are suffering from " spiritual constipation". No amount of convincing will get them to take a dump. Their bowels are pretty well jammed with cult mind control. Nothing flows through very fluid at all. Respect the " dignity " of the brothers and let them be " irregular " all by themselves

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit