Lukemia Witness dies due to lack of blood.....the horrific sad story.

by Witness 007 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary

This hits so close to home right now.

Yes, in Watchtower-land, the most important thing is not trying to save your life, but showing obedience to a book-publishing company disguised as a religion. And to hell with all those left behind who now have to live with a huge hole in their hearts.

Heartless bastards.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I'm sorry for your loss.

This happened to a cousin of mine who was a tiny boy at the time. Only his parents made that decision for him. Eventually the state stepped in, but it was too late. Incidentally, having watched several loved ones suffere through cancer and lingering for months/years, going fast doesn't seem the worst thing from my perspective. Be glad that his suffering wasn't long lasting, if there is nothing else good come out of it. Problem is that you are measuring THAT with the fact that had he been treated, he may have overcome it. Not knowing is painful.

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

It amazes me how they can continue to grasp on to this senseless doctrine, just to show they are different and not of this world.......

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Doctors told him without blood Chemo will probably kill him....yes they pressured his family saying his chances greatly increased with blood and MORE TIME.....he was on other medication but needed MORE TIME for it to kick in, so poor doctor was working with one hand tied behind his back, no doubt a very frustrating job when dealing with Witnesses.

• Chalam
    Chalam

How many more lives have to end this way before the GB will see the real light??????

They celebrate the sacrifice, the WT magazine cover of children lost to this evil doctrine speaks clear enough.

2 Corinthians 4:2 (New International Version)

2 Rather, we have renounced secret and shameful ways; we do not use deception, nor do we distort the word of God. On the contrary, by setting forth the truth plainly we commend ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.

The WT are full of deception and they distort the word of God. God is a God of love, life and healing, not death and destruction.

The WT represent the "god of this world", not "God with us".

2 Corinthians 4:4 (English Standard Version)

4 In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

John 10:10 (New International Version)

10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

All the best,

Stephen

• LUKEWARM
    LUKEWARM

Thanks 007 - How did you know him? Were you in the same hall?

It's very sad indeed...in the prime of his life (in the process of building a house I understand) leaves behind a wife and 2 children. I got to know him personally after he migrated to Australia - he was indeed a gem of a man - positive about life, a caring loving husband/father and would always make you laugh!

I heard (3rd hand) doctor told him there was nothing he could do for him...No wonder considering the suddenness of the matter and the WTS false indoctrination that blood transfusions are against the law of God.

As Mary says, they are HEARTLESS BASTARDS who arrogantly believe they are the voice of God in all things, but have repeatedly demonstrated "teaching commands of men as doctrines" (Matt. 15:9) and "going beyond what is written" (1 Cor. 4:6) in the Bible.

They talk about Christendom having innocent blood on their hands, but they fail to see their own accountability before God for the unnecessary death of so many people who truly believed their claims to divine appointment and followed to the death the dictates as presented in latest The Watchtower magazine.

To all lurkers out there, please consider the contents of the below references so you are in a position to make an informed decision with a clean conscience on the matter of blood transfusions, namely:

(1) The Jensen blood letters (leaked letters of elder corresponding with the WTS over 5 years on the blood issue) towards the bottom of this page:

http://www.ajwrb.org/watchtower/index.shtml

(2) The chapter Ray Franz wrote on Blood in his second book

http://www.commentarypress.net/cpn-essays/English/4C648686-695D-48C7-ACA8-A52794ED6128_files/Search-Eng-Chap%209.2006.pdf

(3) Also of interest is this information:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/bible/136144/1/Question-Why-was-it-ok-to-sell-unbled-meat-to-a-foriegner-for-them-to-eat

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Every Witness from Sydney knew this guy...he was the life of the party.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

sorry to hear

His integrity is what his fmaily will remember.....i know some wont agree but he has endured....I admire his braveness in the face of fear.

• Georgiegirl
    Georgiegirl

I am begging everyone to respond to the original post and ignore the incredibly insensitive comments that were just made.

It is terribly sad that something that can so easily be cured is subject to the whims of men. I am sorry for the loss of this man.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

yes, stay on topic and ignore any childish antics attempting to draw attention to slef or off topic

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit