Lukemia Witness dies due to lack of blood.....the horrific sad story.

by Witness 007 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

The nicest 41 year old Brother I have ever met in my life, kind and helpful to ALL, goes for a routine blood test and finds he has Lukemia. Everyone was in shock, he of course refused all blood products advised by Doctors. His blood cell count dropped dramatically and he began to suffer alot. A few weeks later he had brain sezuires due to lack of blood oxygen....then the gasping for breath, painful to watch. The Chemo did not have enough time to kick in since his blood count was getting destroyed. Finally, weeks later he died. Broke my heart to hear this....he struggled to "keep the faith" since he had his wife and kids to think about who are all devasted.

I HATE the stupid blood doctrine.....even if he lived another year it would have been better then 4 weeks. So sad.

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

words fail.......x

• quietlyleaving
  • designs
    designs

Many of us lost family to this doctrine.

Tears

• wantstoleave
    wantstoleave

:( So sorry to hear this. A life cut so drastically short. I hope the family has lots of support at this difficult time xx

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

My deepest sympathies go out to this mans family and friends

How many more lives have to end this way before the GB will see the real light??????

• LUKEWARM
    LUKEWARM

I heard of a case in NSW - identical to the one you mention - died from Lukemia although I am unsure (yet) of the exact details of his stance towards bone marrow or the transplant of white blood cells.

His funeral was held in Sydney early last week - are we talking about the same person?

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Yes Lukewarm I was at the funeral service...it was packed with Witnesses and non- Witnesses at the Bethel Kingdom hall. He didn't have time for bone marrow transplant

• VIII
    VIII

Very sad.

• lilyflor
    lilyflor

How tragic. So young. I feel for his kids.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit