I swear to tell the whole truth...

by Lillith26 28 Replies latest jw friends

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    People who don't tip the server/delivery person. A pox upon them.

I couldn't agree more. I used to work as a delivery driver, so I can relate. Delivery drivers remember the places that don't tip, especially when they order more than once. Just something to keep in mind.

• Emma
    Emma

Bullies in the workplace (or anywhere!). They can make your life absolute misery.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Let's see:

1. People who pull up on me in the fast lane and flash their lights (I'm in YOUR way?? I’m already driving 75-80. Go around!)

2. Poor customer service (Hey, I am PAYING you… OR maybe I won't buy anything after all, given your bad attitude...)

3. People who DON'T scoop their pet's poop! (What the?? It's YOUR pet!!)

4. Slacker government workers (GRRRHHHH! My tax dollars are PAYING you to assist me… so ASSIST me already... and do it with a dang SMILE!)

5. People who form ONE line... when there are 3-5 windows/registers open (because they want to get the "shortest' window first and so make everyone else stand behind them! What is up with THAT??)

6. The whole ‘herd’ mentality (so, okay, maybe the lone wildebeast risks getting eaten by the lion – given a choice between trying to outrun the lion… and outrunning the stampeding herd… I’ll take my chances with the first. Because even the lions go over the cliff in a stampede!)

In that order.

Peace!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• Girlie
    Girlie

Pain-in-the-ass family always begging for imagined money you don't have

Rude people period; no matter what the situation (suck ass Customer Service ranks at the top of the list)

Nasty, trifling people (in every way of both of the words)

Bad drivers

sense of entitlement people

wow..... so many I can list, but those are my top choices.

• parakeet
    parakeet

Dubs.

Dubs.

Dubs.

• AwSnap
    AwSnap

When you hear your waitress tell a fellow waitress that she thinks she has swine flu

People who interrupt & who talk incessantly

People who whip it into the fast lane when they're only going 55mph

those who think it's adorable when their little-Napolean-complex-runt-dog barks at my 2 big dogs (with a combination weight of 190lbs)while I'm trying to walk them. One day I will let them eat the little dog.

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

Falling Off Chair Laughing
    Thanks everyone.... I needed a good laugh

(heres a few more from me- pet computer peeves...)

• no ignore button for trollz
    • error notices
    • spam emails (get a real job guys!)
    • children who push the restart button while your not looking....
    • facebook requests ( No I dont want to be a fan of the "who can fart the loudest club!")
    • loosing the piece of paper I had all my passwords written on (or did the dog eat it?)
    • trying to lip read because my speakers are stuffed and 99.9% of u-tube is not captioned!
    • actually saying lol on the phone to a friend ( yeah I did that once Shy Whistler LOL)

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

Cognac- I'd have to start a new thread just to list a few of the things my husband does "that REALLY Grinds My Gears"....

Hubbys who leave there dirty laundry everywhere.

• Your tools belong in the shed dear- not in my kitchen/loungeroom/bedroom/hallway/bathroom.... *sigh*
    • No you can not use my silk tablecloth as rags while fixing the lawn mower!
    • It's where ever YOU left it dear!
    • Yeah I know your mum's is better- would you like to be married to her instead????
    • My tweezers are not for holding pieces of plastic while you paint your model cars dear
    • I'm sorry your shoes ended up in the fish tank again, but if you leave them on the floor thats where Nate's gunna put them! ( dont you just love toddlers.... just yesturday i retrieved a sock, two plastic cups and a teady bear out of our 3ft tank- my poor goldfish.)
  • AGuest
    AGuest
    those who think it's adorable when their little-Napolean-complex-runt-dog barks at my 2 big dogs (with a combination weight of 190lbs)while I'm trying to walk them. One day I will let them eat the little dog.

NOOOOooooooo! RUN, Louie, RUN!!! Awwww. snap!!

SA, to her "adoraable" little 6-pound "Napoleanesque" chihuahua who can't yet accept that he's really not a Rottweiler (I'm working on him, though, really, I am!)

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Here's my list, inspired by work today:

All patients please note:

1. When you call to make an appointment, please have a day and time in mind BEFORE you dial. I don't have time to be "on hold" while you check your schedule.

2. You are not his only patient He doesn't need to hear every detail of your life story to diagnose you.

3. I don't need to hear every detail either.

4. If the hospital tells you that your MRI or CT results will be back in 3 days....they are just saying that to get rid of you.

5. Yelling at me will not make your MRI or CT results come in quicker.

6. No, I don't have the phone number for Blue Cross.

7. Please don't call and give me a run-down of your symptoms and ask me if I think you should come in. If YOU think you should come in, then make an appointment. ( See rule #1 if you're unclear on how this is done. )

8. While it's true we are across the street from Wal-Mart, NO.....I don't know what time they close tonight.

9. I'm not a baby-sitter. If you leave your child in the waiting room while you go in for your appointment, I will give your child an espresso and a free puppy.

10. Your mother was right. Wear clean underwear. Please.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit