An Appeal

by jookbeard 39 Replies latest jw friends

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

ive sent you a pm Angharad. Explained there..

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

AE you still haven't answered my PM

• Angharad
    Angharad

AE I received your PM but you have made no explaination of your claims about Jookbeard.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

all I ask is who these accusers are?

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

This is a very serious accusation, the underlining tone is that AE children are in some sort of peril from Jookbeard.

This is highly irregular and slanderous to say the very least, even to insinuate that someone is threat to a child can be cause for legal action.

Even in an internet forum there is a line that is NEVER crossed and AE has crossed it.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I know PS that is why I will be seeking legal advice over this I will print off the relevant pages as evidence. I have a free legal line at my place of employment, all I've done for her to label me like this is question her honesty

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

agreed completely. I only posted what she said on me to show she has a trend of this behavior...I could care less what she said on me. What she said on Jookbeard has definitely crossed the line. That is dangerous, criminal insinuations...slanderous in the extreme.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"dearie me...if people read my thread they will see i never put (sic) lol..so that will show them you are lying...brilliant!!!!! yup truth always comes out...thankyou and i bid you well"

Oh good lord AE, why are you playing games like this? Folks here can read.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

It gives the allusion that Jook is some sort of violent or sexual deviant and that children are his prey.

There is no "gray area" in the interpretation of her slanderous comments.

The fact that she has shown in the past that seh knows who jook is ( as he is also know to others here) adds more "credibility: to her post making the slabderous comments even more so.

• Angharad
    Angharad

I am going to lock this thread now, it can be discussed further through PM between the people involved.

Again to repeat, accusations of this sort are not welcome here and are taking seriously. Any repeat of these sort of claims will result in suspension

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit